pokemon you hate

^ pokemon-related lawsuits make me lol

It's design is horrible. This is unanimous. You cannot argue, 'less ya want to be splashed to death.

Garbodor is not even a pogeyman, so you can and will learn to hate it.
Nope. Muk has a worse design, as does Jynx, Mr. Mime, Purugly, Hypno, Cobalion, etc.

Muk is just a pile of goo, with no creativity. With GRBDR they seem to have vagulely attempted to add some creativity to its design and it just failed miserably.

Muk is the only one you could possibly compare to Garbodor in the terms of bad design, as well as similarities.

Muk is really ****in' bland, and is just a larger (and 1% less derpy) version of Grimer. It's somethin' a kid could come up with, quite clearly. It's design is quite bad.

Garbodor isn't just a larger Trubbish, but it's ass-ugly and is a living trash bag. That's just as horrid and stupid as living sludge. There are 'mons that ain't animals or animal-like such as Porygon, but their designs and concepts aren't as incredibly stupid. Not to mention Trubbish and Garbodor are ****in' ugly and not easy on the eyes. While Muk is bland, Garbodor tries to do... something that is entirely unclear, but clearly stupid. It's just terrible.

Garbodor's design AND concept = terribad. FACT

Yeah, Muk is pretty uncreative.

Meh, I don't really care, it's not like I think Garbodor is a gem among Pokemon, I just don't dislike it.

Yes, IMO. A Pokeball and Pokemon based on a Pokeball is more creative than a living blob of sludge... But not by much, of course. :lol:

Speaking of which, I don't know how I feel about Foongus/Amoonguss. It's Pokeball theme is completely unnecessary and isn't even explained as to why and how stupid it is; which it's dex entries confirms, like it's intentionally a blatant reference/joke like that. At the same time, it's... fitting for a mushroom's cap, and it's not like the design overall is bad.

Electrode is pretty cool, despite being oh so uncreative.

Amoongus is kinda cool, it's obviously supposed to be the 5th Gen counterpart to both Electrode and Parasect. I used to dislike it, but it grew on me.

Electrode has personality with that smirkin' trollface, at least. I wouldn't say uncreative, but rather say intentionally simple.

it grew on me.

Nasty, bro. If you've got fungus growin' off of ya, you need a shower ASAP.

i hate (as much as you can hate a Pokémon) Seel
it is not even ice type
all they did was change one letter in seal
Could they be even more creative? /sarcasm

i hate (as much as you can hate a Pokémon) Seelit is not even ice typeall they did was change one letter in sealCould they be even more creative? /sarcasm
It's evident that they purposely made Seel and some others to seem uncreative. A joke or gimmick, if you will.

^ Some yes, but intentional simplicity and designs lacking creativity are two different things. Given Seel and Dewgong's names 'n simple... well, everything, I would imagine that they're an example of the former, yes. Boringly so. Can't have every 'mon complex and appealing, unfortunately...

I was overall disappointed with Gen V Pokemon. There were some cool ones, but not enough good ones.

Second.jpg

Back