pokemon you hate

While I respect the fact that opinions exist, I don't at all respect yours. We can't agree on anything Pokemon-related. Ever. :lol: Our tastes are so bloody different.

You and your stupid Stunfisk...

While I respect the fact that opinions exist, I don't at all respect yours. We can't agree on anything Pokemon-related. Ever. :lol: Our tastes are so bloody different.

You and your stupid Stunfisk...

cool_story_bro-(n1303893437925).png

^
Second.jpg

the 1 gen were the most epic,so its the better, also , magikarps came from it...
​magikaprs came from it , so , respect the 1 gen

Gen 1 did not bare Magikarp, it is the other way around.

You've still much to learn, young one...

Back on topic, I have a grudge against Clefable for overshadowing Wigglytuff so much, but I don't dislike it.

I ain't a fan of Wigglytuff, let me tell ya. Don't hate it, but... It's overshadowed for a good reason. 'Least Clefable has a basis for it's design.

But Wigglytuff is so bouncy and cute. :l

No basis? Wigglytuff totally has a basis, it's a rabbit balloon thing, like Clefable is a fairy thing.

Alright, let me correct myself... An unachieved basis. It ain't very rabbit-like, and it's a really fat balloon. Jigglypuff's design worked for what it was. Wigglytuff's doesn't as much IMO. Clefable is a fairy "thing" indeed. Clefairy's evolution line ain't a brimming example of grandeur design either, but the two are better than Wigglytuff I'd say.

I don't have pokemon, but I'd say that the most annoying would be any Dark and Ghost type. They have no friggin weaknesses!!

:mad::mad5::mad2:

ps, i liqe mudkips!!:hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't double post. ¬_¬

@Weavile; He means Sableye and Spiritomb, the former being annoying to face in battle I admit, because it's so awesome.

...and what? Electric/Water/Fire? Um, Ghost-types are weak to Dark and Ghost....

i never caught a ghost type , because i think that they are useless , and i use those because they are good at, almost every battle , even though that dragon type can damage everyone badly , but the logic fails when : a dragon type is hit by a dragon move and it says: it´s super-effective! , i will never uderstand this logic...

Back