pokemon you hate

I don't have pokemon, but I'd say that the most annoying would be any Dark and Ghost type. They have no friggin weaknesses!!

For not havin' any Pokemon games, that's a tidbit of knowledge I'm surprised ya have. I tip my hat to ya, good sir.

... Not that I wear hats, but you get my point.

You can't double post. ¬_¬

And on that note,

NO DOUBLE POSTING AUEFIOGBRBGUIPBREPIBGIWB

i never caught a ghost type , because i think that they are useless

Ghosts are anythin' but useless. Many have Levitate which is a great ability (Ground immunity), and the type itself comes with Normal and Fighting immunities. While it only hits opposing Ghost as well as Psychic types super effective, only Steel and Dark resist Ghost, and Normal is ironically immune to Ghost moves. Many Ghosts have a great movepool as well, such as Gengar; it learns the Fighting type move Focus Blast which hits Normal, Steel, and Dark super effective. Basically, 99% of Pokemon are hit for at least neutral damage by a combination of Ghost and Fighting moves. Since types that resist Ghost are easily stopped by the best Ghosts, these ones with high Attack or Special Attack accel at what they do. Likewise, Dark Pokemon are the only reliable types that'l put a defensive Ghost out of commission, and even then all viable defensive Ghost Pokes have a move or two to get rid of those Dark types.

Thus, those are some pretty good traits that come from typing alone, no? Combine these pluses with a great movepool and great stats, said powerful Ghost Pokemon are very useful. Since Gengar has been epic since the very first gen, Game Freak intentionally made it so that not every following Ghost would be omnipotent like the original fully-evolved Ghost, but there're plenty of deadly Ghost types out there besides it, like say Dusknoir or Chandelure.

a dragon type is hit by a dragon move and it says: it´s super-effective! , i will never uderstand this logic...

A Dragon's only other weakness is Ice. Considering that Ice is a terrible type and thus most Ice Pokemon aren't very good, it has to have some other weakness, even if it's itself. There's nothin' else to make sense that it would be weak to either, since Dragons as a mythical beast as a whole use every element. Might as well make fighting fire with fire effective.

Sableye is one of the best Ghost-types, I may add. It's no Gengar or Giratina, but besides them it probably ties for the best with one or two others.

Last edited:
I wholeheartedly disagree. Typing and a great ability can only do so much for such piss-poor stats. It's rightfully in UU for a reason.

Actually, speakin' of bad stats, Sableye needs an evolution so that it can abuse Eviolite. It'd probably make OU if it did receive an evolution.

I wholeheartedly disagree. Typing and a great ability can only do so much for such piss-poor stats. It's rightfully in UU for a reason.

Actually, speakin' of bad stats, Sableye needs an evolution so that it can abuse Eviolite. It'd probably make OU if it did receive an evolution.

Eh...I'm not sure. I mean, yeah, that's true, but....I can't imagine the evolution looking as good as Sableye itself, I don't want Sableye getting "Rhyperiored" or "Magmortorized".

[STRIKE]Sableye couldn't get much worse lookin' anyways.[/STRIKE]

Back to the topic of hatred, Abra gets an honorable mention. Useless, useless Abra... So difficult to catch, and even after that, it's more frustrating to raise than a Feebas. Then ya have to bother with a bloody link trade to unlock it's true potential. Before wi-fi, very few trainers had this luxury 'mon. But by the time wi-fi came 'round, Psychic was a terrible type, and Alakazam's great stats just weren't enough to make it epic.

If it's design were detestable, I'd definitely hate it.

Back