Ps3-360

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
Inspired by another thread, (guess wich one, lol) i decided to make my own voting thread, except with a different purpose.

please post one word answers either PS3 or 360 to eliminate confusion.

please dont vote more than once.

please dont start a debate.

just curious to see what all the wii-chatters like best. we really need a poll option on this board. lol

i'll start it off by saying:

PS3

o_o.....wouldnt it be better if this was posted in the broad game section?...since you guys/girls are only going post "Ps3" or "360"

Voting doesn't work. Look at the USA. It's often the loudest minority that gets it their way. Money is also a factor.

This shouldn't be in the PS3 section...

360.. (Insert more valid argument then any of the PS3 people could come up with here)

sagema said:
Voting doesn't work. Look at the USA. It's often the loudest minority that gets it their way. Money is also a factor.

Thats pretty racist. Especially when it aint true. Voting does work in real life, people just cry and whine when things dont go their way.

But in reality, voting on this website doesnt work. It will come down to which console has more fans. Its best done only by allowing voters who have both consoles.

I pick my 360 over PS3

Ps3. (Insert far better argument than nic7, the argument blows everyone's mind and they all buy ps3s... yeah, awesome...)

killik119 said:
Ps3. (Insert far better argument than nic7, the argument blows everyone's mind and they all buy ps3s... yeah, awesome...)

Haha, Damn you make a good point too...

*Walks off in frustration*

Tough. . .

I'm never gonna bother getting a 360. . .

I might get a a PS3 a while from now. . . but I REALLY hate the ps1/ps2/ps3 controller, they should have redesigned it.

PS3 i guess.

PS3 even though i havent even played it, but im planning on getting it sometime in the near futurer. u dont have to count my vote im just sayin what i think is better after researching and hearing what everyone has to say about both.

Back