Ps3 folding at home

Wii&Ps3 said:
Thats funny because I dont see them using a wii. Or is it because it couldnt handle the processing power?? IM thinking yes. They are using the ps3 because of the cell processor. The 360 or the wii couldnt handle it. Get over yourself
That's what a computers for. Not some fancy ugly paperweight.

Steel-Froggy said:
That's what a computers for. Not some fancy ugly paperweight.

Another person who has no idea what the article is even about.

Wait... I just re-read the same article again and...
Yay for the Paperweight! Now we can save people by throwing it at things!
*SMASH*
Oops... bye

I understand why you act the way you do, because I now know your from Utah. If i would have read that earlier I would have never argued with you.

Wii&Ps3 said:
I understand why you act the way you do, because I now know your from Utah. If i would have read that earlier I would have never argued with you.

And clearly you act the way you do because you are a little boy.

Wow a network engineer. That must be an exciting life :frown2: Just saying it is making me tired. If I were you I would be a corn farmer. Thats way more exciting than a network engineer. Damn I have to stop saying that :sleep:

Wii&Ps3 said:
Wow a network engineer. That must be an exciting life :frown2: Just saying it is making me tired. If I were you I would be a corn farmer. Thats way more exciting than a network engineer. Damn I have to stop saying that :sleep:

It is exciting to me actually. And you will find out when you become a big boy, that money is a necessity, so you can't just do what is fun.

And you do realize Nebraska is the corn state no?

Im a playstation 3 hater.....HATER

2 be honest with u the ps3 looks like a microwave...HOW IS DAT CURING?

Um...are we supposed to be impressed? My computer was doing this years ago, running the program in the background and periodically sending off the results of the molecule interactions so yey PC's!

vagrant said:
And clearly you act the way you do because you are a little boy.
Thanks for defending me, and I agree.
WTF you got against people from UTAH? You utah racist.
Utah rocks. I'd rather live in a small city rather than LA. I don't have anything against them, but I'd rather live here than in a crowded city.
Just my personal opinion, of no intentional offence to anybody.

I've been to Utah, salt lake city even. Went to the geneology center their. They have a list of every registered u.s. citizen for like the past hundred years. And ya I don't get what he was getting at. People who have actually gotten out and visited other states realize that every state is pretty much the same. The only difference for the most part is landscape and weather. People are people no matter where they are located. Exception of course being the South. They tend to vary a lot down thar.

Back