Ps3 folding at home

Wii&Ps3 said:
Never touched pot in my life. Its strange because a few of my close friends smoked it quite a bit when we were growing up. Its funny your trying to make fun of me with the name "a random taco" :confused: . Whos brain is fried from pot? I guess it could be acid too.
Ha ha ha.
Yeah whatever.
A name like Wii&PS3 is really messed. They just don't mix.
Good and evil, white and black, angel and demon, water and oil... Shall I continue?
THAT'S a messed name.

Don't even start on my name either. I've got a long history under this. Usually General compliments on it. (Unfortunately, people copy the name SO MUCH! I end up having to use Steel Froggy, Steel_Froggy, Steel-Frog, etc.)
So don't even start. If I wasn't on my Wii... :mad5:

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:
Never touched pot in my life. Its strange because a few of my close friends smoked it quite a bit when we were growing up. Its funny your trying to make fun of me with the name "a random taco" :confused: . Whos brain is fried from pot? I guess it could be acid too.

no dude, i dont either, but my girl does

That sucks. I wouldnt date a girl who does it. Its not something I want in my life.

Steel: I have the name because I own both. I got the wii at launch, and got the ps3 a few weeks later. I dont play the wii anymore because im bored with the games. Im hoping some good ones come out soon.

Wii&Ps3, you were talking about the PS3 helping cure diseases, then later you made a good point about WATCHING WHAT U EAT, AKA TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF, as a nalternative to a "Wii Exercise Program". And BTW, if someone mentioned one of those, it would be just as much BS as this. you're just another Sony fanboy, raning on about the Cell processor, who came to WiiChat to make fun of people. So why should anyone believe you? And if you really own a Wii, prove it. Either way, owning one doesn't make you any less stupid. If you think it does, that just makes you look stupider. And besides, a vast majority of CPUs and GPUs found in regular PCs are more powerful than the Cell. For all we know, the Cell could have been stolen from another company! And it actually would be better to just donate the money, like the first replier said. In case you didn't notice, not being a medical expert doesn't make you a "sad excuse for a person". Being one, or acting like one, and rubbing it in people's faces makes you a "sad excuse for a person". And regardless, if a console s helping to cure diseases, even though it's really just its processors, that means it's useful, not necessarily worth buying. And that's the goal of every company: to make a product worth buying and convince people that it's worth it.

P1010862.jpg

Fyi being healthy is 80% diet, and 20% exercise. If you want real exercise go for a run. Not play the wii.

Why would I want to play crappy computer games on a little monitor when I have a 46" tv and a surround sound system? Actually I cant even think of one computer game worth playing. I would rather play sonys free downloadable games than anything that has ever come out on the computer. People who play games on the computer end up like the characters on SouthPark in the wow episode.

Ruman said:
In case you didn't notice, not being a medical expert doesn't make you a "sad excuse for a person". Being one, or acting like one, and rubbing it in people's faces makes you a "sad excuse for a person". And regardless, if a console s helping to cure diseases, even though it's really just its processors, that means it's useful, not necessarily worth buying. And that's the goal of every company: to make a product worth buying and convince people that it's worth it.

Wtf are you talking about? Who said im a medical expert? I started this topic because I thought it was interesting that this company will be using the ps3 to help them find cures for those diseases. If you cant appreciate that, then you really are a sad excuse for a person. I never said its worth buying because of this. You really dont know how to read :tard:

Oh wow, HDR and ISO Stuff that the PS3 can do! So special! A computer can do what a PS3 can do and better.

uh...exactly why did you take a picture of your computer? And by "worth buying", i meant "good", which was what you said. I'm not calling you a medical expert, but you insulted a guy for not knowing about the program.

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:
P1010862.jpg

Fyi being healthy is 80% diet, and 20% exercise. If you want real exercise go for a run. Not play the wii.

Why would I want to play crappy computer games on a little monitor when I have a 46" tv and a surround sound system? Actually I cant even think of one computer game worth playing. I would rather play sonys free downloadable games than anything that has ever come out on the computer. People who play games on the computer end up like the characters on SouthPark in the wow episode.
WTF is that pic for?

Ruman said:
And if you really own a Wii, prove it.

Ruman said:
uh...exactly why did you take a picture of your computer? And by "worth buying", i meant "good", which was what you said. I'm not calling you a medical expert, but you insulted a guy for not knowing about the program.

I included my laptop to show it wasnt someone elses picture. I insulted the other guy because he couldnt read the article. You dont need to be a medical expert to understand what the article was about. You need the reading capabilities of a 3rd grader to understand it.

Ruman said:
In case you didn't notice, not being a medical expert doesn't make you a "sad excuse for a person". Being one, or acting like one, and rubbing it in people's faces makes you a "sad excuse for a person".

Again I never said you have to be a medical expert. All that comes out of your mouth is useless jargon. You might as well give up and put your helmet back on.

re

COLDshiver said:
Oh wow, HDR and ISO Stuff that the PS3 can do! So special! A computer can do what a PS3 can do and better.

except for actually having any decent games. Nobody will make a decent game for the computer, because nobody plays computer games.

Wii&Ps3 said:
except for actually having any decent games. Nobody will make a decent game for the computer, because nobody plays computer games.

ummmmmmmm, you sir, are a fool, you have no idea

Wii&Ps3 said:

Holy **** you are probably thee dumbest person on this forum.

Let's see...every MMORPG for the pc, which is millions upon millions upon millions of users including your precious final fantasy mmorpg. Half-Life 2 + Episodes 1 & 2. Counterstrike. And not to mention Bioshock coming out, or Crysis.

And if you haven't seen a video of cysis, you have no ****ing idea what good graphics are.

vagrant said:
Holy **** you are probably thee dumbest person on this forum.

Let's see...every MMORPG for the pc, which is millions upon millions upon millions of users including your precious final fantasy mmorpg. Half-Life 2 + Episodes 1 & 2. Counterstrike. And not to mention Bioshock coming out, or Crysis.

And if you haven't seen a video of cysis, you have no ****ing idea what good graphics are.

Yea, but most people complain about ps3 being too expensive......to play Crysis at its full graphic settings you will need a $3000 dollar computer.

After reading this post, I have come to the conclusion that all of you are idiots. All Wii&PS3 posted was an article about using ps3's processing power to help crunch numbers for finding a cure to diseases. Immediatly people jump out and and start with "wii can do it too!!!" "ps3 is paperweight!" "ps3 suxxors" "your a ps3 fanboy!"
Seriously guys get over it. Its the ps3 forum (albeit on a wii site, but nevertheless) and all the guy posted was an article of a system doing a good thing for the world. Yes pc's have been doing it for years, but so what every little bit helps.

However the original poster also shows his immaturity by responding with stereotypes based on user-names and home-states(cities). Also no one needs to hear about how well you have your life-worked out (however true it may be who knows and who really cares?) and if you have to post that to stoop to their level then your just as bad as them.
And as for no one playing computer games, well if that was the case no one would be making them.

Your all idiots.

Tyr10 said:
Yea, but most people complain about ps3 being too expensive......to play Crysis at its full graphic settings you will need a $3000 dollar computer.

Did you not read the quote I was replying to? That has nothing to do with the fact that he said the PC has no good games.

And you don't need a $3000 computer to play crysis will full graphics lmao.

Back