Ps3 folding at home

Axtlar said:
Yeah...well I'm just glad that the ps3 will be the last ps of all

are you sure about that ... long ago nintendo and sony had a agreement to make a cd rom drive for the snes .. but nintendo stabbed them in the back and negotiated with philips to make a cd rom drive with out sony knowing anything... and when they did tell sony it was at some show for get wich one ... can you imagin how pissed sony was ? thas why they made the playstation to kick nintendos ass..then the ps2 now the ps3 as in graphics whise and feature wise .. sony prabably wanted to replace all your multimedia devices with just one big device the ps3 but is that wat every one wants???.. if i was sony and someone stabbed me in the back on an agreement i wouldve done the same thing make my own console thatll rules all others.over all 3 consoles are great ive tried the ps3 not bad at all but i dont think it sucks...

nizmoboy98 said:
are you sure about that ... long ago nintendo and sony had a agreement to make a cd rom drive for the snes .. but nintendo stabbed them in the back and negotiated with philips to make a cd rom drive with out sony knowing anything... and when they did tell sony it was at some show for get wich one ... can you imagin how pissed sony was ? thas why they made the playstation to kick nintendos ass..then the ps2 now the ps3 as in graphics whise and feature wise .. sony prabably wanted to replace all your multimedia devices with just one big device the ps3 but is that wat every one wants???.. if i was sony and someone stabbed me in the back on an agreement i wouldve done the same thing make my own console thatll rules all others.over all 3 consoles are great ive tried the ps3 not bad at all but i dont think it sucks...
Sony backed out, not Nintendo.
Get your facts straight. Lol

Sovieto said:
no get your facts straight, that is the story, nintendo back stabbed sony

Actually Sony tried to pull a fast one on Nintendo by trying to get rights to their most prized franchises. Get your story straight. Nintendo knew better and Sony then backed out because they were mad.

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
even you know thats not true :idea:

A random Taco is so pathetic he sends me a pm asking me to leave. Taco please pm me your address so I cand you a kleenex. Cry a river and name it after me please. Your sad.

Wii&Ps3 said:
A random Taco is so pathetic he sends me a pm asking me to leave. Taco please pm me your address so I cand you a kleenex. Cry a river and name it after me please. Your sad.

lol :eek:ut:

Axtlar said:
the one sad is gonna be you when Sony stops making PlayStations

:lol: :lol: yeah ok. isnt it past your bedtime little boy.

Wii&Ps3 said:
:lol: :lol: yeah ok. isnt it past your bedtime little boy.

Shouldn't you be folding with your PS3? That's about all they are good for these days.

Back