Ps3 folding at home

I dont understand why it needs to be locked. We are having a debate. My feelings havent been hurt, and i havent hurt anyones. If i did hurt your feelings, then you either deserved it or your a baby.

Wii&Ps3 said:
I dont understand why it needs to be locked. We are having a debate. My feelings havent been hurt, and i havent hurt anyones. If i did hurt your feelings, then you either deserved it or your a baby.

Yes, because insulting somebody because of their location is entirely mature. AND worth receiving.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Typical :rolleyes:

I do have a great life outside of the internet. I play videogames once every other day for about 1/2 hour each time. I spend alot of time on the internet because alot of my work is done on there. I spend about 1/2 hour a day on the internet non work related. I guess that means I have no life :lol:

There he goes again with the overused comebacks and the lame excuses. What exactly is your damn job? And for a guy who owns two awesome new video game consoles, i find your playing schedule pretty hard to believe, work or no work. Plus there's the fact that i don't know you enough to know every single tiny detail of your personal life (not like i'd want to). At least i'm not a patronizing smart-ass technology geek who regularly attempts to outshine and disprove everyone else on this site in a desperate search for attention and entertainment.

Ruman said:
There he goes again with the overused comebacks and the lame excuses. What exactly is your damn job? And for a guy who owns two awesome new video game consoles, i find your playing schedule pretty hard to believe, work or no work. Plus there's the fact that i don't know you enough to know every single tiny detail of your personal life (not like i'd want to). At least i'm not a patronizing smart-ass technology geek who regularly attempts to outshine and disprove everyone else on this site in a desperate search for attention and entertainment.

If I told you my job, I would have to kill you.

My wii gets no playing time until I buy a new game for it. The only thing I play is the ps3 and it gets about 1/2 hour every other day. Maybe an hour if my girlfriend aggrevates me. I owned the ps2 and I played that very rarely. Whenever I bought a good game, I would play it until i beat it then it sat for another 4 months until another good game came out. Im not a big gamer by any means. Im also really picky with games that I like.

Mallhew said:
Yes, because insulting somebody because of their location is entirely mature. AND worth receiving.

Would you like a kleenex?

Wii&Ps3 said:
Would you like a kleenex?

you are a JOKE, go do somthing productive instead of making fun of other people and posting crap on forums, theres no room for you here :thumbsup:

woah Wii&PS3, didnt relize you were fighting a war on this thread, fill me in on details and ill try to help (if there is reason to)

Wii&Ps3 said:
If I told you my job, I would have to kill you.

You don't even have one, do you?

Wii&Ps3 said:
Im not a big gamer by any means.

And yet you regularly visit this site, lurk around the PlayStation 3 forum, act all fanboyish about it, and make horrible attempts at humiliating people who don't agree with you. About GAMES. You probably don't even have a girlfriend. And if you're picky about games, that gives you absolutely no right to say what games are good and bad. And what u said to Mallhew was very insensitive. He has a very good point and all you can do is snap at him like that.

Wii&Ps3 said:
First, this is no longer a debate. It's a flame war. Plus, It needs to be locked because...

Last edited:
Ruman said:

And yet you regularly visit this site, lurk around the PlayStation 3 forum, act all fanboyish about it, and make horrible attempts at humiliating people who don't agree with you. About GAMES. You probably don't even have a girlfriend. And if you're picky about games, that gives you absolutely no right to say what games are good and bad. And what u said to Mallhew was very insensitive. He has a very good point and all you can do is snap at him like that.
There. 3 reasons this needs to be locked.

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:
Im gonna print this off and frame it on my wall.

:lol: I'm not an a$$hole all the time, just because we had disagreements in other threads doesn't mean I can't agree with you or etc.

Anyways glad to see they are actually getting use out of the PS3 these days. (referring to the thread title)

not a job, but a career. Its what I will be doing until I retire at a young age.

I own a wii and a ps3, but I will defend the ps3 when people dont know what they are talking about. I have a g/f and she lives with me. Is that such a big deal? Its real hard to find a g/f. Im barely above average looking and I have no problem picking up women. Its all about the personality :thumbsup:

Ruman why the hell should I try and be sensitive? Women are sensitive. Well some men are sensitive, but they cant get women or arent interested in them.

Back