Ps3 Price Cut Today And 80gb Model Announced

zeon9881 said:
so i should sell it on ebay?

see i was at ebay 2 days a go and their was a wii selling with zelda for 250$ with 3 hours left

man maybe i could go to another wal-mart and say that i bought this wii 2 days ago with a gifcard but didnt get a recipt. so im here to get one and then if they give it ill return it to anothre walmart

but that sounds like a tupid idea

man i wish this was easir

see with ebay if i sell it for like 250 ill have to pay 25-60$ on shippin and then on top of that ebay takes some of the money you get

they wont take your wii. Its not that easy.

You see with the ebay thing, just because it showed 3 hours left doesnt mean it wont go up. When you bid, you bid a few minutes before it ends. Thats the key to winning a bid, you dont want to give people time to beat your price. The bids dont end untill theres a certain period where no one bids after and then its over with.

You could do ebay, but like i said, there is an easier alternative.

XD i dont understand your so called easier alternative could you please eleborate with pics and links please cause i am greatly interested

( i want a ps3 so bad xD i went to wal-mart today and say a playabol ps3 i was playing it for like 2 hours and then the walmart employee asked me to stop and give others a turn and i was just playing a demo of some game called armor core 4)

I got a 60gb model Tuesday, and ordered Motorstorm for free. Eat that Sony.

PS: I love it, Resistance is BEAUTIFUL

zeon9881 said:
XD i dont understand your so called easier alternative could you please eleborate with pics and links please cause i am greatly interested

( i want a ps3 so bad xD i went to wal-mart today and say a playabol ps3 i was playing it for like 2 hours and then the walmart employee asked me to stop and give others a turn and i was just playing a demo of some game called armor core 4)

Can you do anything on your own? Sell your wii on here http://www.craigslist.org

It doesnt cost a thing to sell your item, but they will remove your ad if you try and sell a wii at over cost. Or sell the damn thing on ebay. Charge for shipping and you will make a few bucks. Lastly learn how to spell. Sorry to be mean, but you annoyed me with all of your damn questions.

ww i nevr kne i cold cn do thi 2 XD

chill out man so i have bad wrighting wopty do

no ones perfect

Back