Religious gh3 issue

Hey look man. I lead worship at my church. I play in several different worship bands and I've had some first hand experience. My pastor over heard me talking about "World of Warcraft" one day. She said she believed it was bad and that I should stop. She had me completely convinced and I was going to do it and I thought... wait, what do I think. I considered it and prayed a bit. I made my own decision based on what I felt was right. When it came down to it, I didn't find what she thought was wrong to be wrong. I say you get the game, you even play the song and when your done just think for a second. Make your own decision based off of your experience. Now I personally don't get a good vibe from the song. I'll probably choose to not play it. But I will definitely play the game.

dont christians just say, father forgive me for i have sinned, and then say what your sin was and your forgiven,

or they just go to a church or sacred place or anywhere and say "forgive me god for i have strayed from the path of ritechousnes" or whatever,

P.S im not religouse just over the holidays some scary woman came up to me and lectured me about god lol

Macky said:
I don't expect many of you to believe what i am about to write simply because Satan has 99% of you blinded as his puppets.

Fact Satan is real, hell is real and the only way to stop yourself ever reaching hell is to accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.

Fact Demons are as real as I am and they are attracted to things like the sign of whichcraft which is a pentagram in a circle which is liberally smeared all over GH3 on screen.

Fact Metal is the main drive of Satanic music in the world, am not saying Satan only uses metal as he clearly uses many diferent types of music but Metal is without a doubt the main focus of his music attention. This is why Metal has the most satanic lyrics & symbols. It's also why most metal fans wear black clothes and nail varnish and sadly this is why metal fans have the highest suicide rate.

I personally was a Punk rocker in the 70's and did not give a toss about Satan or anything else for that matter as I thought it was a load of rubbish. It was only when I witnessed the awesome power of Jesus totally transform a possessed person that I realised something was going on. There is a spirit realm that is all around you and your actions directly dictate what is or is not allowed to influence your life. I got saved and baptised by the holy spirit and through me God has worked some amazing miracles. I have witnessed the awesome power of God, seen blind people healed, demons cast out etc, it is all 100% real!

GH3 has loads of Satanic content that will attract demonic power directly into your life, if you are a real Christian you will know to stay well clear. If you are a bible bashing Christian that habitually attends church every week to get your passport to heaven stamped then you are probably laughing at this post now as you are just as blind as the none believers. (You shoud go to church but make sure it's an alive church and not a dead one)

I won't be replying to this, i have said what was needed to be said. One thing I must add is that everyone that reads this post now knows the truth. One day whether you believe it or not you WILL be standing before the throne of Jesus Christ to account for all your actions, you now can't say i never knew!

PS
Shame Satan has taken over GH3 as it really does look good (apart from some of the music) ;)

Yo need to get out more

I personally don't think it's a problem. If you truly, and i mean truly, that it is utterly wrong then skip the song. I am roman catholic but I wouldn't mind the song. I just take it lightly and am not offended by it, since i'm playing it for fun and not think too much about religion. Also, don't some of the other songs talk about drugs, sex, and violence too?

i think everyone is blowing this way out of proportion...you are not playing the song and believing in the words - you are purely hitting the notes that correspond to the screen. Doing this will not sell out your soul to the devil....in the same manner that I dont want to kill people because i play scarface, or godfather nor do i want to eat mushrooms to boost my health after playing mario. it is just a game

You can pick out tons of things like that. By the way, you shouldn't play Zelda, because you should not murder. Or Metroid, for that matter. Or any Mario games, or any first person shooters. Don't play God of War, either, because that's assuming there's another God.

I'm not even religious (I believe in a silly thing called evolution), and I can see that you can't avoid being slightly against your religion when it comes to video games. So buy Guitar Hero, flop down on the couch and start shreddin' on those plastic buttons.

Edit:
Macky said:
I don't expect many of you to believe what i am about to write simply because Satan has 99% of you blinded as his puppets.

Fact Satan is real, hell is real and the only way to stop yourself ever reaching hell is to accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.

Fact Demons are as real as I am and they are attracted to things like the sign of whichcraft which is a pentagram in a circle which is liberally smeared all over GH3 on screen.

Fact Metal is the main drive of Satanic music in the world, am not saying Satan only uses metal as he clearly uses many diferent types of music but Metal is without a doubt the main focus of his music attention. This is why Metal has the most satanic lyrics & symbols. It's also why most metal fans wear black clothes and nail varnish and sadly this is why metal fans have the highest suicide rate.

I personally was a Punk rocker in the 70's and did not give a toss about Satan or anything else for that matter as I thought it was a load of rubbish. It was only when I witnessed the awesome power of Jesus totally transform a possessed person that I realised something was going on. There is a spirit realm that is all around you and your actions directly dictate what is or is not allowed to influence your life. I got saved and baptised by the holy spirit and through me God has worked some amazing miracles. I have witnessed the awesome power of God, seen blind people healed, demons cast out etc, it is all 100% real!

GH3 has loads of Satanic content that will attract demonic power directly into your life, if you are a real Christian you will know to stay well clear. If you are a bible bashing Christian that habitually attends church every week to get your passport to heaven stamped then you are probably laughing at this post now as you are just as blind as the none believers. (You shoud go to church but make sure it's an alive church and not a dead one)

I won't be replying to this, i have said what was needed to be said. One thing I must add is that everyone that reads this post now knows the truth. One day whether you believe it or not you WILL be standing before the throne of Jesus Christ to account for all your actions, you now can't say i never knew!

PS
Shame Satan has taken over GH3 as it really does look good (apart from some of the music) ;)

LOL!!! I'm saving that. <3 Devil <3 Devil <3 Demons JESUS WAS JUST A REGULAR JEW EVOLUTION IS PROVEN YOU ARE IGNORANT YOU ARE AN OBLIVIOUS FUNDAMENTALIST.

Lol, that was great.

Last edited:
FPMSL @ Macky :lol:

Best thing I've read all day.

Macky said:

PS
\

theres no facts for what your are trying to claim, i can say the spaghetti monster is behind metal music but that doesnt make it real, the problem i have with you and other fundies, you trying to brainwash the kids in these forums to be think they are doing something bad by playing a game or listening to music or doing what they want to do.

It is pointless to sit here and argue about religion:

1. It would be impossible to convince a non-believer about God through argument because if they don't believe in the Bible, then there is no way to convince them to believe. So therefore, don't debate on it.

2. There is no point for non-believers to say anything to discredit Christian beliefs, because anything you say won't change the mind of any true believers.

BTW I am Christian and think that the original poster should do whatever he feels is right, if he thinks that by playing/listening to that song might tempt him or make him uncomfortable, then don't play it or don't buy the game. But if you think that you could play it but just treat it more as a regular song and pay no attention to the lyrics. Then do that and play it. So basically comes down to whatever you feel is right.

OP:

this is one of those things that you have to make your own decisions about. personally, i think it's just a song... you don't have to believe the words of the song or anything... but again, if you feel convicted about it, you shouldn't do it i guess.

Macky said:

PS

Jeremy, buddy, I don't know who you are.... but that does no good. As a matter of fact, I myself just found your post to be slightly frustrating. I'll speak metaphorically to you. Look, religion is like salt. Adding some can be good and improve the taste, too much can ruin it. Don't come on so strong or you'll ruin what it is your trying to do.

You can either be christian, or you can be rational, you can't be both. One will eventually conflict with the other.

If you feel like being rational then simply remember....It's Only a game, to trully accept the mark of the beast, you would have to believe in it and accept it just like you had to believe in Jesus and accept Jesus as your savior. Did you accept Jesus by playing a videogame??? I think not.

If you feel like beeing a good Christian...then simply follow the word of the pastors in church (instead of thinking for yourself) and stay away from anything that has three 6's or "beast" in it, because you might accidentally accept the mark of the beast..... (you can't accidentally accept something like that, they are just trying to scare you, so you keep coming back to church...)

This is coming from a former "Rational Christian", who finally became fully rational. (If I came off condesending, I appologize, that was not my intent)

Same position as you lloyd, i'm in a christian rock band also. I say that you buy gh3 don't play the song boycott it... But more importantly, listen to what your true feeling are and you'll figure it out. I don't like guitar hero, so i guess it's not an issue for me

Back