runts

to paint

in some contrys pott is used to indentify a strong person so i simply added wii infron of it so it sounds like u get then energy from wii

I keep on getting called Keven Nash by the kids in my local area

But I'm not Canadian

if you want ill send you a can of OC spray to flame in their faces ;)

kidding. but i gotta say in truth, someone once picked on me at my job a while ago when i worked for estee lauder packaging a long time ago. basically i was in a warehouse and my coworkers were really brash and rude to me and constantly made me pick up their slack and i couldnt take it anymore. so theres this short woman i work for and she is a real "C U Next Thursday" so i went out on break when no one was in the parking lot and i maced her doorhandles.

she then touched her face and her face was all red and irritated and she had mucus comming out it was awesome.

so that'll teach you- dont f*ck with a cop! <3

I hate to tell yall this, but I think I was one of those people when I was younger, but dont frett kiddies! Tails is a nice guy now! Gone the way of Vegeta and such, lolz!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
she then touched her face and her face was all red and irritated and she had mucus comming out it was awesome.

so that'll teach you- dont f*ck with a cop! <3

:yikes: Go Jilly! Won't be messing with you!

Woah lol sorry but that was awesome :cornut:

Dont worry about it kid, he just never grew up right, but it sounds like youl do fine! GL

oh, well, that was a long time ago, back around when I was your age, like 12-13 ish

I wear hearing aids because im partially deaf and people say really nasty stuff to me every single day and i make out i dont care but it hurts inside.
I know how you feel man, what you got to do is punch them in the eye until they bleed. < lol < .
Lee

first of all, dont be afraid of teachers, whats the worst they can do? a detention? (unless of course your always really bad, but i dont think you are)

What you have to do is show people who you are, your the boos, your the strongest. If you stand down, they will walk all over you for the rest of your life. Stand up, be strong and stand your ground, it in your male genes, use them!

lee.jarratt said:
I wear hearing aids because im partially deaf and people say really nasty stuff to me every single day and i make out i dont care but it hurts inside.
I know how you feel man, what you got to do is punch them in the eye until they bleed. < lol < .
Lee

my boyfriend is actually partially deaf too. it wasnt congential (born with) though. when he was younger, (im talking mean about 7 or so) his friend showed my bf his friends fathers service gun (his friends dad was a cop), didnt know it was loaded and pulled the trigger. bullet wizzed by his right ear and he almsot failed the hearing qualifications for the NYPD 9 years ago because of this.

he can hear alright but sometimes if you stand to the right of him he cant hear you. some people say mean sh*t to him.

or ill deliberately stand to the right of him and say mean things too but im his gf almost fiance HAHHAHAHA.

seriously though, kids suck.

Back