runts

TLC, i thought all girls hated the word.."C U Next Thursday"

Alot of females despise it...donno why..

ottoman said:
TLC, i thought all girls hated the word.."C U Next Thursday"

Alot of females despise it...donno why..

they do and i do as well

reason i said it lol is because this woman was the poster child for that word. i never thought id meet one in my entire life but she fit the category to a T

The_Loose_Cannon said:
they do and i do as well

reason i said it lol is because this woman was the poster child for that word. i never thought id meet one in my entire life but she fit the category to a T

I see, and what makes females hate it? its been bugging me my entire life :nonod: haha

(baring in mind you know what it means...im sure you are in possesion of one :thumbsup: )

ottoman said:
I see, and what makes females hate it? its been bugging me my entire life :nonod: haha

(baring in mind you know what it means...im sure you are in possesion of one :thumbsup: )

because its the derogetory name for a woman female private part. it is uncomfortable to most girls to say it. the difference between the "cat" word and "see you next thursday" is that the "cat" word can be used in sexual preference as opposed to the other word.

its the worst off version of a b*tch that you only use when a girl REALLY ticks you off

lol, fat kids are harder to kidnap, so you'll be laughing your a55 off when they get kidnapped and molested by a guy who vaguely resembles michael jackson,
lol jk jk that was random

Stranger said:
lol, fat kids are harder to kidnap, so you'll be laughing your a55 off when they get kidnapped and molested by a guy who vaguely resembles michael jackson,
lol jk jk that was random

Cant you see me and LC are trying to have a conversation here! (joke)

But really LC, its just a word...i dont see why girls have to get so up tight.
As for the "cat" word, its used in my vocabulary more than the word "at" or "it" :smilewinkgrin: However girls dont seem to like its good friend C U Next Thursday.

I dont mind th word "kjrDttdIhjiggdCqqqnmkbKfddd"

So why should you girls?

That's horrible.
I'm sorry broahhh. My little brother is kind of over weight too. He gets made fun of a lot. Tell the principal or something. That would make them stop.
Or hell, lay into them a few times, that always works.

ottoman said:
Cant you see me and LC are trying to have a conversation here! (joke)

But really LC, its just a word...i dont see why girls have to get so up tight.
As for the "cat" word, its used in my vocabulary more than the word "at" or "it" :smilewinkgrin: However girls dont seem to like its good friend C U Next Thursday.

I dont mind th word "kjrDttdIhjiggdCqqqnmkbKfddd"

So why should you girls?

ok, Clarissa loves ithica Town or Tommy Wonders About Tumors are mediocre compared to the C word its just our nature to hate it because it truely is a nasty word.

its compareable to the N word with blacks back in the day before it became socially acceptable.

not saying that the C word will be a part in a womans vocabulary any time soon thats for sure "YO WHAT UP MY C U Next Thursday!"

yeah i just dont see that happening at all lmao

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ok, Clarissa loves ithica Town or Tommy Wonders About Tumors are mediocre compared to the C word its just our nature to hate it because it truely is a nasty word.

its compareable to the N word with blacks back in the day before it became socially acceptable.

not saying that the C word will be a part in a womans vocabulary any time soon thats for sure "YO WHAT UP MY C U Next Thursday!"

yeah i just dont see that happening at all lmao

We can make it happen :lol:

zeon9881 said:
whats a C____U____N_____T

urbandictionary.com is your friend

**DISCLAIMER- INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES/CHILDREN OVER THE AGE OF 18!**

You just ignore those idiots buddy, trust me, it hurts a bully to know his victum "spelling" doesnt care about him. Get them in a situation where you have some ground, and tell them to piss off. It hurts more then you think trust me. I actualy "turned good" so to say when I made someone cry and flinch hard. I cant describe the feeling more than it just sucked to know that someone hated you. Youl do fine whatever you decide to do.
B.T.W. I think this is the nicist thing ive ever said to another person "aside from romance" I dunno, somethin about you kid. Keep on keepin on!

Last edited:
Back