School Thread

Ave beeen at school for the past 2 weeks, same as usual but harder due to the new courses compared to last year. BUt we also get one month in the new year before the holidays...

The only thing i look forward to is Art and Product Designm the rest are usually boring, english maths and history.....

School tuesday...

Which means another year of hour long football matchs everyday, seeing some friends again, doing some lessons, some funny shizzle will happen.

:lol:

i'll start with 1 last week of summer vacation left wohooooooooooo i still don't have schooooooooool

not looking forword to school becouse i'm half american half saudi living in saudi arabia the kids pick on me becouse of the american part

Last edited:
Aggghhh. I could do so much moaning with this thread and moan about our educational system, but at least it is free.

So, I finished school in May for early study leave, which I can say, I spent sleeping. I got my results and enrolled for an art college, and another college where I am going to study IT and English Language.

My problem is finding out the bus route, it's miles away. x_x

So that starts the 6th.
My other college should start a week after.

Sooo.. .. . Does everyone have there school suplies? Binders, pencils, backpack ect. Well the people in Canada.

well....yesterday on campus....a tree fell over crushed a car....lucky no one was in it.....its the 2nd tree i seen that fell that week

Hahahahaha.

School supplies are for the day before I go back.

I remember when I left my uniform that late. Not pretty.

wario2ooo said:
well....yesterday on campus....a tree fell over crushed a car....lucky no one was in it.....its the 2nd tree i seen that fell that week

That's very unexpected. :lol:

Frogger said:
Hahahahaha.

School supplies are for the day before I go back.

I remember when I left my uniform that late. Not pretty.

That would be very difficult.

I start school on Wednesday...Im a slack*ss so i have yet to finish my summer work. I go to Catholic/private school so we get that stuff... Oh well...Education is overrated anyway...lol jk. school is fun...well...the friends part of it is...

yeah i bought everything tusday, though i'm nervous about school...last year was seriously Hell..i had so much bad things happen to me including having 42 people trying to kill me...i just hope this year goes better

thats only thing that everybody likes about school.....friends.....

o0o0o three days grace are cool

Well, every class class except for my 3rd period is alright. But yeah, school sucks overall...

Back