Sell Xbox 360 For Wii?

Should i Sell My Xbox 360 For a Wii And Other Accesorys

• Yes i think you should.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • No find another way to get more money.

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters

LolygagerX

Wii Are Comeing
Sep 19, 2006
In a House
I was wondering if i should sell my Xbox 360 for The Wii and Wii Accessorys (SD Card, Wii Points Card) And A Wii Game and another Wiimote and Nunchuck.
Thats gonna cost more then $250...

Yeah sell it!, Why do you need a 360 if you are going to have a wii?

It will only get a lot of dust.

yeah, if you don't have a 360 you certainly don't know how fun it is *sigh* oh how i want to start a fanboy argument

and no, don't sell your 360 for the wii, there should be plenty for the U.S. so as soon as you get the money you won't have to wait along time

I sold mine for money for the wii, I won mine in a video game tournement for the 360 fight night game. Sold it a couple of days later for 350 to get my WII!!!!!
BUT... I don't think I would sell it for assesorys, it is a noce thing to have to consoles. Eventhough the 360 is inferior to the wii you should still keep it so you can have more diviersity with your games.
If you had to sell it to get a Wii I would tell you to do it in a heart beat, just because the wii is such a better system...

360 is just not as fun as wii, I know this for fact it is not even a matter of opinion to me..
If it is then I will be dissapointed, I sold it to my friend and play it all the time. I see what nintendo was thinking. It is just not any diggerent then the last console. You don't really notice the graphics...

Back