Should and will they have online multiplayer for Metroid Prime 3?

oxhaker

...no good titles
Mar 1, 2007
Life
Wii Online Code
0376-6435-4668-9489
hopefully they will. i mean that it could be hopefully comparable to the xbox. especially if you could have almost unlimited players in it!:nod:

man how many times can people post the same thing

cut him some slack, hes new.

also, it would really help sales of the game and the wii in general if it did, but im not sure if theyll put it in or not

Yes yes alright the fact is it's not a great multiplayer game it's more of a puzzle game and the weapons could get boring if they just have the blaster it doesn't fell like a weapon as much as it feels like a tool

Oh man multiplayer would ruin the game. Versus mode would be brutal, co-op is a possiblility but it really isn't a shooter, its a strategy and therefore is only good for 1.

miiplaywii said:
Oh man multiplayer would ruin the game. Versus mode would be brutal, co-op is a possiblility but it really isn't a shooter, its a strategy and therefore is only good for 1.

You make a good point. But dont you think that the Wii needs atleast a few hardcore FPS to keep up with microsoft? Also, nintendo already said that MP3 would be 'more fighting and less solving' than MP1 and 2, so isnt it a perfect time to make a transition? Im not saying thrown out all of the puzzles, because they are a huge part of the game, just add a lot more fighting.

exactly...they need to also add some meele weapons

well stop all the rumors on Wii.com there is NO indication of Online Metoid Prime 3. Nintendo hasn't realeased any news about it except that it will be out but so far only single player indication so far.

oxhaker said:
exactly...they need to also add some meele weapons

hmmm...very good point that I never thought of. I can imagine in multiplayer two samuses running into each other and just shooting randomly, lol.

maybe the sword/whip type thing that zero suit has in brawl?

Prime 2 for gamecube has multiplayer, not online but still.

Persoanlly i think metroid is way too big. Im having trouble with the temple grounds on 2, and im a pretty vetren gamer.

Borch712ers said:
hmmm...very good point that I never thought of. I can imagine in multiplayer two samuses running into each other and just shooting randomly, lol.

maybe the sword/whip type thing that zero suit has in brawl?

Please. just put in an ass load of english people who use lightsabers and rule the galaxy. Besides metroid will be good Online or not, and star wars game will come to wii.

Wiitendo said:
Prime 2 for gamecube has multiplayer, not online but still.

Persoanlly i think metroid is way too big. Im having trouble with the temple grounds on 2, and im a pretty vetren gamer.
hey, i can help with two through part of temple grounds of wanted!

Back