Should and will they have online multiplayer for Metroid Prime 3?

I'm a Metroid purist of sorts. That means I think "**** no" to multiplayer. Hunters wasn't a "real" Metroid game. It was a FPS with the name Metroid slapped on it. Metroid just doesn't belong with multiplayer. It's not ****ing Halo so don't try to make it like ****ing Halo. I feel that multiplayer completely misses the point of Metroid.

NOW that you think of it thats true ya know. But when i say rocket launcher i mean like a bigger missicle gun with more power. But you all get the idea. thanks for pointing that out lmao.... i should slap my self for that one.

I've played the Hunters multiplayer and I didn't like it. Slyux cheats by stealing health with his special weapon and it's almost too easy to alt-spam. I do not want forced multiplayer. And quite frankly, I don't know why people are obsessed with multiplayer on METROID!! Yes, it's a FPS (technically. Really a FPA). But that doesn't mean it has to have multiplayer.

yeah it doesn't but it's more fun, I like the multiplayer in MP2, I don't care what people say about it

first they need to add multi...but if you dont want it DONT PLAY IT!!!!....and they need to add machine gun beams and vehicles and pik-up-able weapons for it also...and creatures in multiplayer for each team...so red monsters wuld only attack the blue team and vise versa...they shloud also add a beam/visor where you can take over a creatures of teamates dead body..in both single and multi...and another thing, they need to add mines and crap...and once they come out with it...talkable actions/communication. so you could just say wich visor or beam and it would switch to it...

Back