Should and will they have online multiplayer for Metroid Prime 3?

in touch with the wii said:
maybe in multiplayer you could play as diffrent hunters
yea tat would be cool...they should add vehicles too like samuses ship and hoover jeeps...with turrets

oxhaker said:
yea tat would be cool...they should add vehicles too like samuses ship and hoover jeeps...with turrets
dont go over board with jeeps but think about it samus could have the ship but the hunters will have powers like moving around on ice why would you need a jeep

Wiitendo said:
Please. just put in an ass load of english people who use lightsabers and rule the galaxy. Besides metroid will be good Online or not, and star wars game will come to wii.

wtf? was that supposed to bad excuse for an insult towards me? Did I say to make the game into starwars? no I didnt. I said that they could add a weapon that she already has in brawl. Why else would she have a weapon in brawl if she wouldnt have it in a future metroid title? Nintendo didnt just pull it out of their asses i can assure you that much.

Well, I really want an online multiplayer.
But because of an online mode, I don't want to sacrifice a good single player. But I really doubt the single player will be bad - they seem to be working really hard on this. Reggie said it won't come out until it's perfect. :p

Cool! I can't wait till it comes out, I will get it even it doesn't have online, but I want it to have online, that would be really awesome with different hunters, worlds, and weapons.

Corruption has all the potential in the world to be multiplayer. It just has to be announced.
I really hope it is online multiplayer, 'cause MP 3 is the closest game to its release with that great multiplayer FPS potential.

yeah I don't know why alot of people don't like the multiplayer in MP2, I loved it, it was perfect for me.

Mutliplayer(or online play) can be could be good and bad. But they need to make the stages big enough and add a huge variety of guns that can attach to samus suit.... This was why the multiplayer for MP2 did suck. Got to have some more missicles and some guns other than beams. add some flame thrower and some smoke bombs and stuff. Since there are so many visors have good use for them. picture this. somebody use a smokebomb and u switch to the dark visor or whatever visor to see the person. They just need to be creavity with the mutliplayer and that is a start right there. and in the mutliplayer allow you to pick some of the monsters out of the game.

Yeah but still the multiplayer for mp2 had those visors and different missiles and even different beams, grapple gun, spider ball, and death ball and light and dark guns, etc etc and I liked it

i know they had those things. i'm saying they need a wider vareity. I have MP Echoes in my room now. But i'm saying the stages need to be bigger for one. And when i was talking about the missicles, Have like 5 different types. There are only a certain amount of beam guns. They need other guns, even if they make a machine gun version for the beam guns. Some rocket launcher attachment and other goodies

For one, I think missles=rocket (launcher).
Aside from that, 5 different missles? A little much, I think.
More (variety) of beam weapons, I agree with.

I hope it's online, that would be uber awesome.

Back