Should Pot Be Legal?

My friend Demonstrated to me how being roasted while Playing Street Fighter improves your game. Says Everything goes in slow motion. He was right but im still not gonna smoke it, but im not againts it. Weed Heads make me laugh.

obviously pot is bad for you, , but then again everyone should be able to make their own choices. if they want to die of insanity then they should be able to go ahead. and if they acually NEED the stuff (not sure why someone would need pot...) then they should have it. i gues i'm sayig it should be legal, just as long as they dont smoke it around me. I hate when ppl smoke no offense to anyone who does

obviously pot is bad for you, , but then again everyone should be able to make their own choices. if they want to die of insanity then they should be able to go ahead. and if they acually NEED the stuff (not sure why someone would need pot...) then they should have it. i gues i'm sayig it should be legal, just as long as they dont smoke it around me. I hate when ppl smoke no offense to anyone who does

They say it helps cancer patients with pain and helps their appitite while going through radiation treatment.

Back