Smash Bros Brawl Delayed?

Wreked said:
They changed the release date on the american site to TBD for to be determined.

That can't be good. If anything it is to make it either
1-Sell it closer to chirstmas in hopes to sell better
2-To add a couple characters and other minor things
or
3-Sakurai came upon a problem and had to fix it.

My hopes is for 2. I hope not for one because it will make it harder to find.

Sadly I don't believe two is the case. neither 3 or 1. Most likely they've been working like mad trying to finish up the game. I'm guessing there getting worried that it won't be finished in-time and would prefer to mark the date as TBA. This way if the game does get finish in time they just send it out on December 3rd but if they end up not finishing the game at least they have more time. This is most likely a type of marketing attempting to not temper their fans too much in-case it takes longer than expexted.

Luckily, as I read on several site, were only looking a few weeks, maybe a month of delay time. It won't be as bad as the last delay when they wanted to release it with the wii and then waited a year longer.

Mingus said:
Sadly I don't believe two is the case. neither 3 or 1. Most likely they've been working like mad trying to finish up the game. I'm guessing there getting worried that it won't be finished in-time and would prefer to mark the date as TBA. This way if the game does get finish in time they just send it out on December 3rd but if they end up not finishing the game at least they have more time. This is most likely a type of marketing attempting to not temper their fans too much in-case it takes longer than expexted.

Luckily, as I read on several site, were only looking a few weeks, maybe a month of delay time. It won't be as bad as the last delay when they wanted to release it with the wii and then waited a year longer.

I can totally see where you're going. I agree.

And for the second paragraph, that's good. I'm just hope that it doesn't interfere with midterms. Cause I know that I couldn't stand not playing.

I'm ready to kill myself. (not really) OH MY GOSH!! I don't care if Sonic's in Brawl if it's delayed. What a letdown.:mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

There is a good thing and a bad thing about delaying it

Bad
*longer wait:sad:
*All hope are now gone
*Trying to find out TBD

Good
*More characters ^_^
*Fix problems
*More stuff

Pandachix said:
There is a good thing and a bad thing about delaying it

Bad
*longer wait:sad:
*All hope are now gone
*Trying to find out TBD

Good
*More characters ^_^
*Fix problems
*More stuff

they woudlnt add in more chatacters and stuff last minute!!!! are you kidding??

we can only pray that thhis is a lie. but judging from the japanese we might have to wait till next year, i wonder why it got delaid

It got delayed in Japan because Wii fit is being released around the same time as Brawl. Over in Japan Wii fit is suppose to be a really popular game so Nintendo delayed Brawl so it doesn't suffer sales lost to the release of Wii fit.

Now there is still some speculation that America may be delayed as well but the fact of the matter is that if they delayed it here right before Christmas they would lose out on sales here as well. In Japan this isn't that big of a problem because it isn't a christian oriented country but christmas is still kind of a big thing there.

I highly doubt they will delay it for the U.S. so calm down everyone lol

MySims said:
they woudlnt add in more chatacters and stuff last minute!!!! are you kidding??
Well its delayed now so we don't know when its coming out or what they might do. Like I say they may add more charcters or even minor chacters.

hey if they wanted to delay it for both countries im pretty sure they would've announced in the conference that Japan AND America releases be delayed.

JerryC said:
hey if they wanted to delay it for both countries im pretty sure they would've announced in the conference that Japan AND America releases be delayed.
ya you might be right about that. But we will just have to wait a couple of more days to find out whats going to happen.

Back