Smash Bros. - Local Legend of Wreckage

i didnt kno pillows were dangerous. unless someone suffocates you :p
thx for the support :)

bro I'm sure I can kick ur @$$ on SSBB so I'm not going to add u because i don't want to make u feel bad :p lol j/k

Anyways, Welcome and congratz keep it up and keep us posted.

good luck on ur next tournament.

~X

LMAO nice
appreciate the support.. i'm pretty sure i'm going to win this one in longview. It's houston i'm anxious about.
And if you do decide to add me I'm on... alot.. and now :p

great job, but remember thats a local tournement, things change by a lot when you go world wide to play. i would play you but sadly i dont have the game yet.

yeh balrogs.pa i understand. like in melee when i thought i was good i wasnt good enough. so i practiced until i finally won a tourney. Texas Showdown 6. My cousin XZalla is ranked in Houston as one of the best Ganon players and playing with him has perfected my falco.

i figured many of the advanced techniques on brawl already (they made it to where the noobs could use them)

Thx VidyaVince for the support!! =]
and yeh the trophy's hilarious :p

Uh, hey everyone i just got brawl and im pretty descent, so i guess i need to play with other ppl than my sis , so add me on your brawl friend roster. My code
is 1633-3857-5668

i added you.. my FC is the first post of this thread and in my sig. i'm looking forward to playing you all

Back