sonic

sasuke747 said:
This was just a useless post, besides Sonic is probably the Second Most Popular character in the world Mario is 1st i think, and alot of people love Sonic such as me so don't post such a dumb post!

Actually, Link is the 2nd favorite Game Character, Mario is 1st, and Sonic is 3rd, I think.

Many people like Sonic but it doesn't show in the ranks or gamefaq contests.

To answer your question ganon, no, Sonic should not be in Brawl because the Smash games were mean't for Nintendo Only characters.

Btw, Snake was on Nintendo before Sony so don't think I'm against Sega.

Last edited:
obviously ganonDORK here hates sonic, maybe he should put a stop on that GANJA! SONIC IS THE BEST AND HE'LL KILL U AND ALL UR FAVORITE CHARACTERS HOMIE HOMEBOI WEST SIIDDEE!!" LMAO U SICK, bashing on characters u must be like 14 or something, go play spin the bottle with a barbie doll u loser, ION u should close this

Okay NeMeZyZ, sonic sucks because he is not meant for the game, you can make the best move set in the world but still he would suck and i think samus is more popular than sonic because SHE KICKS A$$!

I Know A Moveset For Sonic! b= Throws Rings. Down B= Do A Rollout Like Jigglypuff, Up B= Spins In Air And Jumps Up, Grab= Grab SOmeone And Bind ThemIn A Ring... A's And Smashes You Can Figure Out Yourself

ganondorf234 said:
fox and falco kicks sonics ass!
Dude, i think nintendo doesnt really care what you think. Whoever they put in SSBB will be good cause i have faith in them. So stop making these random threads and posts on all these crappy movesets you make. YOUR MOVESETS FOR YOUR CRAPPY CHARACTERS SUCK GROIND!

you didnt even read then and fine he should be in the game as a "SANDBAG!" and finaly that moveset was pathetic, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, look in the dictoinary and look up stupid and it will have a picture of you.

ganondorf234 said:
you didnt even read then and fine he should be in the game as a "SANDBAG!" and finaly that moveset was pathetic, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, look in the dictoinary and look up stupid and it will have a picture of you.
I think you should take another look, OMG it's your picture there dumbass

LOL, yeah my dictionary also has his face in their sasuke747 :) Wat a Mcretard you are ganandorf234. You have no balls. If u did have balls they would be tiny little skittle shaped ones.

Lol or mini M&M's :p Ganon my Moveset was better than any other you've made so you should just go and resize your Mini M&M's and get out of here

Last edited:
Back