sonic

Mario Famous said:
Errr, thats his moveset from Sonic Battle, I hated his moveset in that game.

Really? I Didn't Know That! :lol:

I Never Played That Game!!!

sasuke747 said:
Lol or mini M&M's :p Ganon my Moveset was better than any other you've made so you should just go and resize your Mini M&M's and get out of here

1: you do not even have the %
2: i can pull better things out of my ass
3: you didnt even look at my move set
4: it took you very long time to get the crappest moves set ever!

So you like my chocolaty balls do ya then come over here and suk em boy and wen ur mum askes u were uv been say the spermanator

Dude no one wants to see your balls let alone suck those tiny things. Maybe u should be a ganicologist cause thats the only v**ina you will ever get.

Look i will only except sonic in the game under these conditions:

1. If sonic is in the game he has to have Shadow as his clone (Shadow will be slower but stronger).

2. Instead of ring punch could it be 'Sonic Punch' (Sounds abit better).

3. And the B+v should be like in 'sonic adventure battle 2 ?' how sonic bounces up & down.

4. Change the B into that ancient flash (or something like that, I can't remember the name) like in 'sonic adventure battle 2 ?' how he goes in a ball and charges up and rolls really fast.

5. Once and if you get sonic as a playable character, you should get a new mode called Ring Mode, it's like the coin battle but you get rings as your life. e.g. You start of with say 15 rings, if you get hit you loose 1 ring and if you hit some they loose 1 ring and if you loose all your rings you become really easy to hit off and if you kill someone you get 3 rings but if you get hit off you loose 3 rings.

These are only ideas :).

I never called it just ring punch..And Ganon you dont even know if a read your move sets and guess what i did but they sucked

Back