sonic

Yea i did, but i doubt that if Sonic is in there wont be shadow and the moveset i did well prolly the only move used from there will be Speed Dash

ganondorf234 said:
So you like my chocolaty balls do ya then come over here and suk em boy and wen ur mum askes u were uv been say the spermanator

m7ticalm you just got burned! In my opinion Sonic should be in the game though because every wants Sonic to be in the game! I mean voters picked Sonic as who they would want in SSBB and I think Nintendo should re-pay the favour. And plus Sonic's speed would add great movement to the game. And thats the bottom line.....and thats the bottom line.....cause IceTrash said so!

well the prob is sega dont want sonic in ssbb they wont even talk to them about it so there sonic wont be in ssbb unless sega changes their minds but i dont think so

Icetrash said:
m7ticalm you just got burned! In my opinion Sonic should be in the game though because every wants Sonic to be in the game! I mean voters picked Sonic as who they would want in SSBB and I think Nintendo should re-pay the favour. And plus Sonic's speed would add great movement to the game. And thats the bottom line.....and thats the bottom line.....cause IceTrash said so!
Next your gonna say "3rd Degree" ganandorf234 is so desparate that he wants other men to suck his balls.

in touch with the wii said:
well the prob is sega dont want sonic in ssbb they wont even talk to them about it so there sonic wont be in ssbb unless sega changes their minds but i dont think so
How do you know that? they havn't said anything about it.

IMO Sega would get more people to follow the Sonic series and gain more profit if they allow sonic in SSBB. Because maybe for people who are not familiar with the whole sonic thing can have a chance of trying him out.

Wiired said:
Lovin the insult btw ;) p.s i seem to recall a '[Number] hope i get 69' in the count to 500.. and thats not classed as getting ur posts up? I know ive been in that thread.. but everones basically using that to raise their post count. But if your gna be a hypocrit, i might aswell bring it up.

how does that work because board game posts dont get ure post count up... just thought id want the last laugh so you know...

Icetrash said:
how does that work because board game posts dont get ure post count up... just thought id want the last laugh so you know...
DUDE, your freaking spamming by just extending this argument. it was OVER, let it stay that way dont bring it up again.

I used to dislike sonic in SSBB but now i think that he is necessary, it would be pretty cool cause he would be pretty fast and i like fast characters!

Back