Sony: Wii is a "sub-element" of PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlenderWizard said:
That's funny... I love Star Wars, I'm married, and we have a kid!

Riddle me this: Why is it that I can't get anything above retail price for my unopened PS3 on eBay, but Wii's are selling like made for $100+ above retail on eBay?

Here's my last auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEUS:IT&viewitem=&item=290057467735&rd=1&rd=1

I think it's because too many people figured out that PS3's are junk. Forget WalMart in a box; they're crap in a box.

Thats funny because I sold a 60gb system for $930 and another 60gb system for $900 less than a week ago. I guess you also dont realize that 20gb have alot less demand. I dont know why, but they do. Lastly you have no buyer feedback. All of your feedback is from sellers. Thats an important factor when I buy high priced items on ebay. Another retarded attempt to burn the ps3, but as usual fails miserably.

Also you were charging $45 to ship it. It cost me $31 for each of my systems via priority mail fully insured for the prices they sold for. Next time you should offer free ky with the amount you charge for shipping.

I also noticed at the top of the auction says it will be shipped express mail, but in the auction says it will be shipped priority mail. Learn how to sell on ebay and you might make a profit on that ps3.

Last edited:
re

Master Foot said:
Ok. Those graphical comparisons would silence any fanboy. The systems don't target similar markets though. Nintendo may have 2 systems on the market like the Gameboy and DS combo. Don't count Nintendo out on the HD gaming race yet.

I will count nintendo out since the wii cannot display games in hd. Until nintendo can make a system to compete with the ps3 and xbox, I will keep talking.

Eh, who cares.

I know i didnt pay 250 to argue about what system is better. The one i bought...or the one i didnt bother with.

for the realtor that has no life but to say that ps3 is better...
argue091204.jpg

BTW... to get maximum potential of the ps3, we gotta buy at least $1000+ HDTV which most of us wii players have opted not to get.

so, in conclusion, this thread is pointless, you have won mr ps3fanboy that picture, goes to you sir.

End of thread.

Remax Realtor said:
Your point is? Everybody says sony is copying the wii. I pointed out that the technology has been around for a long time.

ps3 graphics- www.havamedia.net/CGR/8/M/HAVAContent/Images/17000/17023.jpg

wii's graphics- http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2006/322/reviews/933010_111906_screen003.jpg

Thats just the beginning for the ps3.

I don´t think you can compare a PS3 with a Wii. Yes, it has better GFX than the Wii, but keep in mind, a Ps3 is Far less than the latest PC.
But then again, it isn´t fair :nono: to compare a PC of 3000€ with a PS3 of 600€.
You can´t compare a Ferrari with a Volkswagen Polo. Both will take you from Point A to Point B. And they are cars, still one is faster ans costs more.

You can compare what you get for the money. I saw the Demo of CODIII on the Wii and for the money you pay for the Wii, it is worth it.

This is today and always be like that in the future. The PS3 will have better GFX and sound, until the next generation. But do we really want crappy shoo Em Ups? Or do we want some cool games. The PS2 has for example Guitar Hero, Buzzer,.... And I believe the Wii will give those games.
Still If you think the PS3 is the best, you should take a look in the PC world. Much better that a PS3...... Still as I said before, it is not fair to compare two different worlds.....

Oh yes, I read in some previous posts. For some people 600€ is a lot of money, for other it is 3000€..... It just depends where you live in Europe, because the Consoles don´t bother if you live in Paris, London, or a lost village in Polen.... The price in Europe is the same!

rtr1900 said:
I don´t think you can compare a PS3 with a Wii. Yes, it has better GFX than the Wii, but keep in mind, a Ps3 is Far less than the latest PC.
But then again, it isn´t fair :nono: to compare a PC of 3000€ with a PS3 of 600€.
You can´t compare a Ferrari with a Volkswagen Polo. Both will take you from Point A to Point B. And they are cars, still one is faster ans costs more.

You can compare what you get for the money. I saw the Demo of CODIII on the Wii and for the money you pay for the Wii, it is worth it.

This is today and always be like that in the future. The PS3 will have better GFX and sound, until the next generation. But do we really want crappy shoo Em Ups? Or do we want some cool games. The PS2 has for example Guitar Hero, Buzzer,.... And I believe the Wii will give those games.
Still If you think the PS3 is the best, you should take a look in the PC world. Much better that a PS3...... Still as I said before, it is not fair to compare two different worlds.....

Oh yes, I read in some previous posts. For some people 600€ is a lot of money, for other it is 3000€..... It just depends where you live in Europe, because the Consoles don´t bother if you live in Paris, London, or a lost village in Polen.... The price in Europe is the same!

you know you're right... i've been and still will be a PC gamer for as long as i can and allowed to be. And you can do far more better on PC than the ps3... lol... cmon... PC compared to ps3 is like a ferrari vs a vw rabbit from the 80s.

you can do more on a PC, EXPAND more on a pc, while the ps3 plays blu-ray... we can get one for our PC and start burning them later on ;D

ya... but i ended that part with a period =] so i stopped the comparison there from the car analagous :D

Remax Realtor said:
Thats funny because I sold a 60gb system for $930 and another 60gb system for $900 less than a week ago. I guess you also dont realize that 20gb have alot less demand. I dont know why, but they do. Lastly you have no buyer feedback. All of your feedback is from sellers. Thats an important factor when I buy high priced items on ebay. Another retarded attempt to burn the ps3, but as usual fails miserably.

That's not entirely true... about 1/3 is buyer feedback, the other 2/3 is seller feedback.

wele said:
for the realtor that has no life but to say that ps3 is better...
argue091204.jpg

BTW... to get maximum potential of the ps3, we gotta buy at least $1000+ HDTV which most of us wii players have opted not to get.

so, in conclusion, this thread is pointless, you have won mr ps3fanboy that picture, goes to you sir.

End of thread.

LOL:D I think that sums up this forum in one singular post. PS3 will continue to copy and mooch to stay alive.

I apologize if I offend anyone in here but I would like to make a statement that all should read. The person with the name "RemaxRealtor" (although entitled to his own opinion) has constantly displayed his ignorance and childish method of debate to many people in this forum. As we all know, this is a forum for discussion about the nintendo wii. Although I personally have not been offended by this member, I am just taking a survey from you all to see how many of us agree that this man (or woman) is an ignorant fool.

Place your votes ladies and gents!

As I have said before, what type of fellow goes onto a nintendo wii forum to hype and talk about the playstation 3? I hold my negative OPINIONS about PS3, but for someone to nag like a child (over the INTERNET none the less) is nothing more than someone crying out for attention. I will speak of this man in 3rd person only from this point on as he is not important enough to recieve any direct comments from me or ANYONE else in this forum. Every one I have talked with thus far speaks in a more -or-less friendly tone and they have all been easy to have a simple intelligent conversation with. However someone who indulges himself so far into his opinions is nothing more than a fool. Every thing can be looked at from multiple perspectives, unfortunately some of us are too ignorant to realise this. I just wanted to point this out to you all because this fellow is nothing more than an attention craving child, and despite your age, how much money you have, and where you live, your point of view is yours and yours alone. Anyone too ignorant to realize this is only wasting their time. so chill out dudes. its all good.

Deathmetalmaster said:
I apologize if I offend anyone in here but I would like to make a statement that all should read. The person with the name "RemaxRealtor" (although entitled to his own opinion) has constantly displayed his ignorance and childish method of debate to many people in this forum. As we all know, this is a forum for discussion about the nintendo wii. Although I personally have not been offended by this member, I am just taking a survey from you all to see how many of us agree that this man (or woman) is an ignorant fool.

Place your votes ladies and gents!

As I have said before, what type of fellow goes onto a nintendo wii forum to hype and talk about the playstation 3? I hold my negative OPINIONS about PS3, but for someone to nag like a child (over the INTERNET none the less) is nothing more than someone crying out for attention. I will speak of this man in 3rd person only from this point on as he is not important enough to recieve any direct comments from me or ANYONE else in this forum. Every one I have talked with thus far speaks in a more -or-less friendly tone and they have all been easy to have a simple intelligent conversation with. However someone who indulges himself so far into his opinions is nothing more than a fool. Every thing can be looked at from multiple perspectives, unfortunately some of us are too ignorant to realise this. I just wanted to point this out to you all because this fellow is nothing more than an attention craving child, and despite your age, how much money you have, and where you live, your point of view is yours and yours alone. Anyone too ignorant to realize this is only wasting their time. so chill out dudes. its all good.

Yes, he's offended me; I didn't come here for a fight, nor did I come here to be insulted.

If I had wanted that, I'd have gone to a PS3 forum and started talking up the Wii or an Atari 2600 or something.

This type of behavior is, however, typical of real estate agents; most are assholes in one form or another. That is why I quit being an agent, myself; I could not stand my co-workers.

And, like you, I was going to say "Stop feeding the troll."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back