Sports you'd like to see on the Wii 2

bluewater9 said:
If i could post a poll, I would.

Basketball
Lacrosse
Football
Softball

Um what if nintendo made a thing that you put on you foot so you can play soccer?

Do you mean if it were to include another Wii Sports game disc or something similar with its release?

Cus Nintendo has a good variety of sports games on Wii in single form, like Madden 08 etc.
But in Wii Sports 2 I would love to see a hockey game of some form on there, it would be great.

CantGetAWii said:
Do you mean if it were to include another Wii Sports game disc or something similar with its release?

Cus Nintendo has a good variety of sports games on Wii in single form, like Madden 08 etc.
But in Wii Sports 2 I would love to see a hockey game of some form on there, it would be great.

that came with a case shaped like a hockey stick that had a slot for your wiimote.

umm whats lacrosse? anyway i'd like to see football, fencing, basketball, frisby golf.

Please don't call paintball or lazer tag a sport. Anyway, I'd like to see hockey on the Wii.

Dkw0101 said:
umm whats lacrosse? anyway i'd like to see football, fencing, basketball, frisby golf.
they have football now golf in wii sports now fencing in Mario and sonic at the Olympic games somebody else said basketball they have that on some playground game but no Frisbee i would like to see one of those quick draws with guns its not really a sport but it was all i could think of

Basketball,football(ISNT SOCERR DIPPY), and I dont really like hockey but I LOVE hockey games for any system from genis to ps3 and if they came out one for the wii it must be really good

How would you do soccer? Only way for that is to add something on your foot and that would cost too much.

Hockey would be perfect, basketball too, and lacrosse too.

Soccer wouldnt work. Softball= Baseball, same thing, just easier.

Back