bluewater9 said:
If i could post a poll, I would.

Basketball
Lacrosse
Football
Softball
Football=Madden
Softball=Baseball

Still, WHAT ABOUT HOCKEY? What would be better than knocking a bunch of teeth out of some other guy?

Dkw0101 said:
umm whats lacrosse? anyway i'd like to see football, fencing, basketball, frisby golf.
You're on the internet... please don't ask what something is when it's easily wiki'd... on a side note, I hope you don't come from Canada.

A lot of those sport suggestions are good but it'd be hard to program those games (ie. hockey or lacrosse when a stick is used).

C1audio said:
ummm buddy i dont no what planet ur from but paintballing is a sport
Yeah, and so is golf :lol:! It's not formally/ traditionally recognized as one, same with most "extreme sports". It's more less of a branching off shoot- still though I do like paintballing.

Last edited:
Sparx said:
Rofl nice idea Idjut, or they should make like Wii Board Games, like chess, checkers, monoply, but Wii Style.

Paintball, Laser Tag, etc.......ARE NOT SPORTS!

Sports played profesionnaly are SPORTS! Dodgeball is not a sport, hopskotch is not a sport.

Skip rope..meh it kind of is since they have profesionnal double dutch.

BUT PAINTBALL, LASER TAG, DODGEBALL, ETC ARE NOT SPORTS!

They are games, nothing else.

Thank God someone else on these boards has some common sense to know what a sport is and isn't.

you know they should put all the original ones

plus
hockey,soccer,wrestling? lol,track,basketball
and have it all online :)

nintendo made a mistake in not putting wii sport online that shoulsd had been our first wi-fi game but they mess it up

game never gets boring

How about that game thats played in England (i think) in which its played like American football but they are allowed to kick it just like in soccer.I think its called Rugby.

261311 said:
A lot of those sport suggestions are good but it'd be hard to program those games (ie. hockey or lacrosse when a stick is used).

let the game companies with creative design teams and software engineers speak on this... it can't be any tougher than bowling or baseball..

this is not ment to offend... but there are plenty of wii games where you only control one facet of the game play and the artificial intelligence of the character does the rest.

this leaves the player in control of timing and style...

KTIGZ said:
How about that game thats played in England (i think) in which its played like American football but they are allowed to kick it just like in soccer.I think its called Rugby.

yes it's called ruby but there's to types of it

ruby league and ruby union...i hate ruby so i couldnt tell you the diffrences.

STOP arguing to which is and isnt a sport, people define it diffrently.

theres like 1000 sports and they will never mke them all, they will just make the most exciting and most popular ones.

and paintball will never get made, its just like an fps game.

Back