Squeal on cheaters!!!

the wii is long overdue for a system update. The next one should remove a good deal of hackers. Nintendo should also make it so that if the update is not accepted, wiiconnect24 will not work for that console.
but that is just wishful thinking.

A12 level 0 just blasting the hell out of memorial during heroes. Like a huge bomb just kept exploding on the map. It couldn't have been a hacked noob tube cause the rate the exlosiion kept coming was horrendous! It was like an automatic grenade launcher but on the whole map. Take the firerate of the Masterton but add grenades as bullets. I never seen anything like it.

Pinkie pie Rank 56 - Unlimited grenade launcher

Flat Rank 52- Proxies

Siob3 Rank 36- Proxies

Hey y'all:/ Rank 37- Proxies and sore loser(host quit) OWNED!

Mr.Bond Rank 5- Terralite + Silencer
-------------
(And no he didn't pick one up, cause the only person in the game ranked high enough to even use a Terralite was me, and I used mine without the silencer)

Jackburton Rank 32- Proxies

I'm not at all a fan of cheaters, but it is the tubers that really tick me off.

Regarding hackers, why do you guys suppose Nintendo doesn't take a harder approach towards them? Too much effort?

Played a guy yesterday in heroes (forgot the name) but he was really pissin me off with his Aimbot one hit kills!! Ran around with a pistol (and not Wolfe or kunvara) killing everyone in 1 shot. Pretty sure he was using the radar hack as well cuz a few times he turned the corner and 1 shot me in a way that made me think he knew I was there. To top if off he killed me 3 times as hero with 1 shot against my high powered AK47. The day a strata loses to a pistol is something else too....lol

tking, had the same thing happen to me in archives, his name was "pak ur lunch" and i was hero and he had a segs, and he hit me once from across the room by the stairs, and i was in the top room behind the boxes. i hate it when people seem to come around the corner and know right where you are. that happens when i play some 56'ers. they have the hyper speed running and fly around the corner and blast you before u even see em.

played a guy named [DS] Test that had SENTRY guns stationed around the Nightclub. he would place a gun on the floor, and then whenever he shot, his sentry guns shot as well.... I thought it was a person spawning at first, but when I would go up to it he would run over and melee the crap out of me. When he died, his guns would disappear, but he would put them back.

play someone named doesn't matter !! on black ops and he re spawned exactly where i was standing all the time and killed me. i was the only one he killed because he got 30 kills and when i looked on my nemesis card it said he killed me 30 times
i was so mad.

played a guy named [DS] Test that had SENTRY guns stationed around the Nightclub. he would place a gun on the floor, and then whenever he shot, his sentry guns shot as well.... I thought it was a person spawning at first, but when I would go up to it he would run over and melee the crap out of me. When he died, his guns would disappear, but he would put them back.

Is this a joke or are you serious?

Is this a joke or are you serious?

I am 100% serious. I have some video of it. But will have to put it online first so people can see what I'm talking about.
Remind me to share the link in a while..... Later today?

It was a silenced VARGEN.

I can see the gun firing by themselves. I don't see how you can point the finger at [DS]Test though? You said the gun shoot when the other person shot...well according to who was shooting and the time of the planted guns shooting it was the other guy who kept popping up for getting kills. Not to sure this isn't just a glitch either? I was in a game awhile back and a gambit shot repeatedly for no reason for the entire match on silenced. Why would someone hack a silenced weapon to shoot to draw attention? Wouldn't they do a unsilenced to draw attention? This whole video made no sense to me. And maybe Test was meleeing you to tell you to quit standing there looking dumb founded especially when you were the hero...idk man but this video really doesn't prove much against Test.

haha i joined just to reply to this topic. Test is a fair guy and doesnt hack, i skype and play with him almost every night. i can't explain the guns being stuck like that but i have heard continuous gunfire from all directions in lagged games. and he was melee'ing you because you were hero and hanging out in a hallway haha not because you were near his hacked guns.

Back