SSBB Hacked!

Cjfgfg171

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2011
While i was playing a random match all of sudden items tstarted dropping at once then the game froze iI thought 2 possiblities: either my game is broke or the game was hacked by the other players and so they all saw the stuff falling so iI thought it was hacked .and this was TODAY!!!

Your two years late pal, it's already been done. I've already been a victim to the maps being the hosts self created ones.

Never seen any item-spawning hacks before, though I've seen almost every other hack in person as well. But yeah, you must of encountered a hacker bro.

Your two years late pal, it's already been done. I've already been a victim to the maps being the hosts self created ones.

YOU CAN DO THAT?! =DDDDDDD Google, here I come!

It makes me feel better knowing that GE isn't the only game getting overrun by hackerz...although it seems to happen more in GE than any other...

Thanks for making me feel better! :rolleyes:

is there any easy way to hack SSBB without wrecking your wii?

^ Always wondered why the hacker community was so bloody active in that game.

... I just realized this ain't in the Smash Bros. forums. SONOFAWHOREIMDERPIN

It makes me feel better knowing that GE isn't the only game getting overrun by hackerz...although it seems to happen more in GE than any other...

Brawl isn't overrun with hackers, actually. Or at least not for the good three years I was active in playin' with randoms.

is there any easy way to hack SSBB without wrecking your wii?

Aye, but I certainly ain't gonna go into detail how. :p

Don't go 'round askin' people how to hack your Wii, for Karp's sake. =/

IMHO - hacking your wii just isn't worth not being able to upgrade software and voiding your warranty...:thumbsup:

^ Ain't that the ****in' truth. I'd still be playin' Brawl right now if I didn't softmod my Wii... ;_; T'was worth it, but I still miss Brawl... ... ...

^ Ain't that the ****in' truth. I'd still be playin' Brawl right now if I didn't softmod my Wii... ;_; T'was worth it, but I still miss Brawl... ... ...

At this point, Wii is down to such a low price, you could buy a new one for cheap!:thumbsup:

Cheap, for someone with a job.

Ain't 'bout to invest more than a dollar into a Wii if it means said cash won't go towards a Wii U.

Back