SSBB Is online and that's final

Shoko said:
the date dosent matter IN THIS CASE. ur sayin it does matter cause sakurai can CHANE HIS MIND ABOUT IT BEING ONLINE, but him doin that is...well......just stupid.

(saying theres hurdles to overcome dosent mean that its not online. so yea, useless coment ther monsteroids)

There is always an opertunity for no online until the quote I stated at the very beginning of my post is said by Sakurai-san

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
Is Shoko black? :shocked:
hell yea. cant u tell? 90% black, 10% french

monsteroids, ur just being ignorant and stubborn. ur defying proof that is right in your face. again, i must ask, WHY WOULDNT NINTENDO PUT BRAWL ONLINE!? ANSWER MY MOTHER****IN QUESTION! STUBBRON PEOPLE GOD***IT!

Last edited:
exactly. i have european ancestors

monsteroids, again, saying there hurldes to overcome dosent mean anything. look at my quotes, they completely cancel ur 1 quote

Last edited:
Shoko said:
exactly. i have european ancestors

monsteroids, again, saying there hurldes to overcome dosent mean anything. look at my quotes, they completely cancel ur 1 quote

HE ****ING SAID THAT AFTER YOUR GOD DAMNED DATED QUOTE YOU RETARDED IDIOT!! God ****ing damn it!

^Sakurai confirmed online gameplay for Super Smash Brothers Brawl at E3 2006.

eyah but that dons't mean anything
your the retard
stfu

"oh it's jsut going to be a little hard"

that dosn't mean it's not going to be apart of the game

i though you agreed to stfu, cause your aura of dumbness is making me lose some intelligence

LevesqueIsKing said:
thank you leve.

@ monsteroids- it dosent matter which quote came first. if i say im going to to clean my room, and then i say its gonna be hard, does that mean im not gonna clean my room? NO. so u have no point

and like leve said, whoever thinks its not going to be online is just plain stupid. monsteroids, wat's wrong with you man? u've never been like this. where's the old monsteroids?

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:

Riiiiigght y'know he can take that back. They have wiifit they're covered!

If it is online then wow, they finally put some effort in something. Still Halo 3 will 50x better. :lol: Theres no chance for Nintendo! :lol:

Last edited:
Monsteroids said:
Riiiiigght y'know he can take that back. They have wiifit they're covered!
THEY DONT TAKE BACK THINGS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!! AND U THINK WII FIT CAN COVER UP FOR BRAWL!? WTF!!!! HONESTLY MONSTEROIDS, YOU STUPIDITY IS GETTING ANNOYING! THAT ONLY GAME I CAN THINK OF THE IS THE CLOSEST TO CHALLENGING BRAWL IN SALES IS MARIO GALAXY.:scared: ur startin to scare me man! ur making no sense at all

of course he dodged the question. everyone knows they dont give out much inportant info about brawl. plus, if it wasnt online, they wouldve went ahead and said it, like they did metroid 3

that's cause they're officially gonna announce it at the TGS

people get over-hyper for media summits as it is, ruining the official announcement how online is gonna work would just make it look like complete crap

edit: plus all game industries dodge questions, unless it's about their strategy of their marketing plans

Back