SSBB Is online and that's final

Monsteroids said:
More characters, stages, items, variety, etc.
Did you even listen though? I'm saying even if it was for online maybe they're having trouble still, but can't let that slip out since they are quite far into development and many eager fans like yourself are expecting an online mode from them. Hurdles can mean failure to finish by deadline my friend.
CHARACTERS, STAGES, AND ITEMS DONT TAKE A YEAR AND A MONTH TO PUT IN! YOU KNOW THAT'S THATS BULL!!! so ur wrong, again

and actually, ur quote about him saying there will be hurdles helps prove the fact that it is online. think about it, if there is hurdles, that means itll take a long time to do, A YEAR AND A MONTH!! they used that time to overcome the hurdles!! YOUR OWN QUOTE BACK-FIRED ON YOU!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoko said:
CHARACTERS, STAGES, AND ITEMS DONT TAKE A YEAR AND A MONTH TO PUT IN! YOU KNOW THAT'S THATS BULL!!! so ur wrong, again

and actually, ur quote about him saying there will be hurdles helps prove the fact that it is online. think about it, if there is hurdles, that means itll take a long time to do, A YEAR AND A MONTH!! YOUR OWN QUOTE BACK-FIRED ON YOU!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That depends how severely high the hurdles are. If they are too high then well, you know. If they are low then you'd be right. :) 40+ characters, even more stages, items, trophies, music, gameplay, modes, etc. there are alot of them too, including online likely they're aiming for a higher quality than Nintendo's normal shoddy online. I don't knoooow... definitely possible, but I'm not keeping the idea of a problem out of my head. You are converting me Shoko, but now I'm stuck in the middle. Thanks a lot. *grits teeth*

Last edited:
monsteroids, its so simple. THE only thing they could do to brawl to add a whole year to its release, is online, unless they add 50 more charcters and 100 more items and 50 more stages, which they didnt do. u gotta admit wat i just said was very true and sensible

ok he designs video games as a profession

the way he's been making ssbb so far, i think it would be easier to make online play than to make the characters/stages look that amazing...

mushroomedmario said:

the way he's been making ssbb so far, i think it would be easier to make online play than to make the characters/stages look that amazing...

Y'all got me there, but Reggie avoiding the online of Brawl is fishy to me!

gingerkid said:
its a marketing gimic. they avoid saying its online to increase hype.

Wow, what a weird gimmick! :shocked: MY FRIENDS AN IDIOT!! I am for thinking he knew what was going on about Brawl. Darn!

Well I see your point now Shoko, but I have to go shoot my friend down now for making feel like an idiot!!!

Monsteroids said:
Wow, what a weird gimmick! :shocked: MY FRIENDS AN IDIOT!! I am for thinking he knew what was going on about Brawl. Darn!

Well I see your point now Shoko, but I have to go shoot my friend down now for making feel like an idiot!!!
thank you monsteroids, and thx for calming down.

mushroomedmario said:

personelly, i never cared about graphics as long as they dont interfere with gameplay.

asdfghjkl said:
personelly, i never cared about graphics as long as they dont interfere with gameplay.
yeah ill take a good snes game over a shitty 360 game anyday. gameplay>graphics.

Shoko said:
thank you monsteroids, and thx for calming down.

You're welcome and Thank You! xD If you have a rifle I could use, can I borrow it? I'd like to use the remaining anger from my strange anger burst on my useless know-nothing friend.

I'm wondering what possesed me to go so far with my stupidity. I guess I don't like getting pwned. That may be it. The whole idea of this thread musta brought my blood to a boil and my knowledge down to the level of a yank 8 year old fanboy.

Last thing: IF it is not online I will hurt you.

@ ginger: which is why i favor nitnendo out of the three. games are made to be fun, and gameplay determines the fun, and nintendo focusses on gaemplay so........

Shoko said:
@ ginger: which is why i favor nitnendo out of the three. games are made to be fun, and gameplay determines the fun, and nintendo focusses on gaemplay so........

HECK YEA!!!!!

Back