SSBB Is online and that's final

Guys, dont even try. Its obvious that he is blatantly disagreeing with obviously true information. I suggest you dont respond to anything he says.

My guess is that he is leaving WiiChat, but thought it would be more fun to get banned.

Or else he's just an idiot....

Either way he's ganna be gone, because I've reported about 10 of his posts.

its hard not to respnd so such thoughtless and dumb posts

oh darn...cause if a mod looks at this thread:scared:

i might get banned for feeding the troll

darn it....

hopefully the mod isn't blind though and actually compares me to some other not-so-good members, i can't believe i got a no-posting ban the first time

ok no more argueing for me

final note=ssbb will be online, don't be a troll

we're not posers just because we think it'll be better with a certain feature on it

You're going to report me just cause I don't agree with "obvious" info? I wasn't leaving WiiChat just in a bad mood, but really **** YOU!

mushroomedmario said:

darn it....

hopefully the mod isn't blind though and actually compares me to some other not-so-good members, i can't believe i got a no-posting ban the first time

good job monsteroids, now he has a very good reason to report u.

we're not posers just because we think it'll be better with a certain feature on it
and we have good facts and proof to back that up

mushroomedmario said:

darn it....

I apologize for not reading the entire debate. However, I presume that said moderator will find that the only reason for banning is the persistant cursing by Monster. Then again, I am proof that anything is possible with a mod.

Its old news! He can pull it back wether or not you like it! Mybe it backfired! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!! I don't see me being thaaaat irrational! An ass? yes! Blatantly in a bad mood? HELL FREAKING YES!!! Seriously though, things can go wrong under the hood though! Nintendo sure as hell isn't perfect and I doubt them plenty, but I like their games and hate close minded optimistic people! I'm thinking negatively on the whole deal. Reggie is dodging the question so is Sakurai. Maybe somethings a bit off and they're feeding us a date so we don't think so! The quotes you have are really dated. The whole shoving Brawl under the carpet for E3 could've been that something with your beloved game went WRONG!! IT ISN'T IMPOSSIBLE!!! Also they are catering to a casual market who are going to want WiiFit. A lot of people will want it! That is a fact, THAT is a REAL FACT! What Sakurai said is in the past, but something fishy is going on now! Online isn't definite until Sakurai says so soon is what I believe!

There, a polished argument, are you a bit happier now?

Last edited:
again your an idiot

a lot of the franchises that nintendo has are second party, therefor teh ahrdcore games are still gonna come out

even so nintendo gave their starfox rights for assault i believe to sega, so they have no problem having third parties make games about their franchises

nintendo is not focusing 100% on casual gamers

because guess what?

LoZ TP is the best seller for the wii

super paper mario is high up there too

and mari ostrikers charged is selling well in europe

and they know that the big 3 will sell well

they're just trying to expand to casual gamers, not focuse on them

SO NO it's not a fact

mushroomedmario said:
again your an idiot

a lot of the franchises that nintendo has are second party, therefor teh ahrdcore games are still gonna come out

even so nintendo gave their starfox rights for assault i believe to sega, so they have no problem having third parties make games about their franchises

because guess what?

Major PWNAGE!

mushroomedmario said:
again your an idiot

because guess what?

Namco did Assault and man I loved that game, but Namcos old-school so thats alright. To go out of their way, to expand for the casual market, yeah not catering, but they've picked up quite an interest for money now, eh? WiiFit will sell quite a bit though, that was my my point. :lol:

Oh, learn how to type properly or I won't take you seriously which is a shame since I'm the troll! :lol: Also that has nothing to do with SSBB!

I never mentioned how "the big 3" (thats cute :lol:) would sell either! I do think Halo 3 will sell more though(a reference to one of my rash post)

Last edited:
ur saying sakurai couldve change his mind about online play, FOR BRAWL? listen to usrelf.

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY DELAYED BRAWL FOR A WHOLE YEAR AND A MONTH!?

answer that question monsteroids!

Shoko said:
ur saying sakurai couldve change his mind about online play, FOR BRAWL? listen to usrelf.

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY DELAYED BRAWL FOR A WHOLE YEAR AND A MONTH!?

answer that question monsteroids!

More characters, stages, items, variety, etc.
Did you even listen though? I'm saying even if it was for online maybe they're having trouble still, but can't let that slip out since they are quite far into development and many eager fans like yourself are expecting an online mode from them. Hurdles can mean failure to finish by deadline my friend.

Back