SSBB Is online and that's final

yeah its a shame that sony and microsoft are plagued by fps games... wish they would come up with something unique. although i do enjoy the occasional fps.

Simple, i think that if Sakurai would change his god **** mind he would have told us...because if he didn't well everyone would raise hell...he knows whats going on in the world..he's reading blogs, im sure he visited forums about the subject..he knows everyone thinks online is there..and who knows maybe he's there in his chair watching this very post say.."Muhahaha my plan to confiuse all gamers is working,) why because they love to kill us...they do..with Zelda..and in the end it's a huge surprise..point being...Sakurai knows everything..he would tell us if there are some things that would not be included that he said before

First of all FPS games are the **** and yea i think ssbb will be online but i have my doubts too. not until i hear someone from nintendo saying SSBB will be online will i believe 100% that its online. Yea you can find a million quotes on the internet but thats writers saying it will have online not people working on the game. And the few quotes that DO come from people from nintendo say that they PLAN to put online play and that it will be DIFFICULT to put online play. But never have they said that SSBB has online play

Monsteroids said:
NOT ONLINE! Whats so annoying about someone saying that it ain't online!
because it kills them inside little by little, lets keep saying it until it completly crushes their hope. HAHAHAHA:lol:

Shoko said:
thank you leve.

@ monsteroids- it dosent matter which quote came first. if i say im going to to clean my room, and then i say its gonna be hard, does that mean im not gonna clean my room? NO. so u have no point

and like leve said, whoever thinks its not going to be online is just plain stupid. monsteroids, wat's wrong with you man? u've never been like this. where's the old monsteroids?

Yeah I am soo stupid because I don't agree with you and mushroamed:)

luk wat i dun der dun now! uhhaha

>.<

But seriously, like I have said, I expect ssbb to be online but as of now it hasnt been officialy confirmed.

Just because he had plans for online doesnt mean it is going to be in, look at metroid 3, late on they announced there will be no online.

Can I just say, because I said this i don't need to be shouted at like a naughty boy by mushroomed. . .

Also, why did Shoko and monsteroids get banned and mushroomed didnt?

Last edited:
Shoko said:
People are not to let out certain information unless Nintendo tells them they can. Reggie's not going to officially announce Brawl online in a d*** interview. use ur brain.

Reggie: "Yea, after all this time, I'm going to announce brawl online in this interview! just a simple interview!"

yea, thats stupid aint it?

So it's stupid to expect Reggie to say one way or the other, yet this whole thread is supposed to be confirming that SSBB is online by pointing to older quotes from Nintendo execs and developers?

will you have to have someones wii code to fight them or will there be like a gaming room where you can meet random people and also will you have to buy an online membership like for xbox live?

fredes99 said:
will you have to have someones wii code to fight them or will there be like a gaming room where you can meet random people and also will you have to buy an online membership like for xbox live?

If it works like most DS games, then you'll be able to play against random people without using friend codes.

CyanRussel said:
Thanks for the WB.................so Wth has been going on over here.......dont really feel like reading para after para.
asically Shoko and mushroomed marios puberty started kickin in so they act pissed off and tough and serious. Gingerbreadman completely changed into some guy of amphibious dolphin. I learned how to count. and all the updates on brawl. everyone gets pissed at the updates now. and theres way more

Back