SSBB Leaked in Japan. Full Roster Revealed(Spoilers)

List is confirmed fake.
Pics and video confirmed real.

True roster coming to a theater near you.

Probably the wrong choice of words.. but seriously the person that uploaded the brawl video and pics is queensaki, who happens to be Ikki, a very well known professional Peach player in Japan and much more well-known as a tournament hoster. It was mentioned several weeks ago that people like Ikki would probably be getting a copy early.

http://youtube.com/queensaki

Seriously, would someone with 353 SSBM tournament videos go through all this trouble to make a a video of a roster filled with characters weve already seen?

Anyway you look at it, its pretty much confirmed that these are real.

Hm.. pretty sure Brawlcentral posted some proof that it was fake. Ill have to look for that =X. But really, the fact that R.O.B is in that list instead of Krystal probably already proves its fake.

matperry said:
Than why bother changing Jiggly to Purin and Bowser to Koopa?
For one it was rushed so they had to put two languages instead of two discs.

And if they were the same why wouldn't they change the website's japanese characters from japanese to english with the exception of purin and koopa.

Really the only way that any list will get proven fake before release is if a character is confirmed on the dojo that isn't listed.

But other than that, I think its fakeness is pretty obvious. Just consider how that every website that reported the images and a list had a different list. Which one is right? Probably none of them. They just used the authentic pics to fuel their own theories, most likely.

matperry said:
Than why bother changing Jiggly to Purin and Bowser to Koopa?
They're refered to that in Japan. That doesn't mean that the Japanese have the English written versions of their names though.

Check any imported game. I think you'll find that the character names themselves are in Japanese.

Here's a link to a scan of a magazine which is doing coverage of FFIV for the DS. Notice, on the bottom right, there' the characters in battle. Their names are all in Japanese.

http://www.dsfanboy.com/media/2007/08/dsf_ffivscanaslg01ak.jpg

I think the starting roster is pretty legit. Both lists posted (the first and the IGN one) are definetely fake, though. For the first one: R.O.B.
For the second: No Lucario (wasn't he confirmed in that accidental sticker picture thing?)

Ok, I can't believe you guys seriously believe this ****.

WTF would ROB be doing in there?

Come on guys, seriously....

The chances of ROB, Wind Waker Link ****ing CEL SHADED, and Megaman not in?

Any and all rosters made before the game actually cmes out should be considered BULLSHIT.

Unless if stated by Sakrai, or any other staff member from the project itself, anything else is bull.

And IF that pic of the finished foster is true, why the hell would they leave an empty space on the bottom right?

Why not just center it?

Come on guys, open your eyes....

Ok, I can't believe you guys seriously believe this ****.

WTF would ROB be doing in there?

Come on guys, seriously....

The chances of ROB, Wind Waker Link ****ing CEL SHADED, and Megaman not in?

Any and all rosters made before the game actually cmes out should be considered BULLSHIT.

Unless if stated by Sakrai, or any other staff member from the project itself, anything else is bull.

And IF that pic of the finished foster is true, why the hell would they leave an empty space on the bottom right?

Why not just center it?

Come on guys, open your eyes....

Did you even read the thread? lol

Back