SSBB Leaked in Japan. Full Roster Revealed(Spoilers)

No Ridley, and StarFox gets 3 reps... this is a travesty.
I'm pretty sure this is fake though, seeing as there's no Krystal and R.O.B is an enemy in the Subspace Emissary.
This means there's still hope for Ridley(good chance) King K. Rool(moderate chance) and Skull Kid(low chance)!

P.S: How do you make that thing that says "Spoiler Alert"?

IMO that R.O.B. (from starfox, Not Subspace) is a character, that means Starfox has four characters and Samus only has 2 but there the same character. R.O.B. in starfox is not going to happen, I don't recall ANYone saying they wanted R.O.B. in Brawl.

well, he could be the WTF character... but I wanted that to be Banjo Kazooie...
Still, I don't think this list is real. I seem to recall seeing a japanese ad for SSBB that said there's 48 characters, not 35.

I really don't get the point in adding ROB to Brawl, when we could already have Fox, Krystal, Wolf and Falco.

IMO it just seems kind of stupid to add a character like ROB.

Assist trophy would be better....

First off that R.O.B. has no relation whatsoever to the Star Fox Rob. The Star Fox Rob is bronze and has a uni-eye. This R.O.B. is on Mario Kart DS where no Star Fox character belongs. This roster is fake but realistic. The only change I would like to see is Mewtwo's return. Unless Lucario had his moveset in which case I would want to see Rayman, Ridley, K. Rool, or Baby Bowser.

AtomicB said:
I'm tired of being fed all this false info...
I just want to know that Geno got to Brawl safely and soundly.

I-I am sorry... we lost him... he had cancer.
But if they can ressurect in SMRPG we should make it anyway?

*cough* Now for my opinion. Excuse me, everyone shut up.
This roster SUCKS, and if this is real I'm going personally to Sakurai and shoot him. Though it sounds pretty false, so I probably don't have to kill anyone.
Just take away R.O.B and Wolf and put Geno, Megaman and/or Ridley.

...I still want Frederik Reinfeldt the most though. :(

Vdogam3r said:
Damn. The Roster right now Sucks.

I mean that because theres only...
*Shudders*
35 characters
I think there's still potential for more.

I was kinda hoping for the old style Megaman personally. Still, anythings a possibility. Just think how much work it took to unlock all the characters in Melee. I would think there's at least a few more characters still left to find.

And that's if they don't allow people to play as bosses in the end (which is still a possibility, it's still way too early for every secret to be unlocked).

Back