Stereotypical Bullcrap

I was on Xbox Live earlier and well yeah I heard a lot of 'imma pwn u nubs'. I liked how it was generally lower ranks that said it.

Later I was in a team slayer two team members were on chat, me and a high ranked player. I had music on in the background, didn't know mic was picking it up and this guy just said 'Hey, dude, do you mind turning your music down a little bit?' I was shocked...SOMEONE KIND ON LIVE.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I was on Xbox Live earlier and well yeah I heard a lot of 'imma pwn u nubs'. I liked how it was generally lower ranks that said it.

Later I was in a team slayer two team members were on chat, me and a high ranked player. I had music on in the background, didn't know mic was picking it up and this guy just said 'Hey, dude, do you mind turning your music down a little bit?' I was shocked...SOMEONE KIND ON LIVE.

I bet they said the word pwn like pown, didn't they?

The actual pronunciation is OWN. people who say pown get on my nerves.

i dont know about other canadians but i say eh all the times.
also canada is not only about hockey. USA has more hockey tams than us. we have 4 or 5 and they have 10 or more.

Last edited:
Dorkfish said:
Ethnicity works too!

@ those who are making fun of my grammar...

Why should i use perfect grammar? I find it much easier to use crappy grammar, lol. I can if i want to, i just don't want to.

Difficult to decipher, and you have to THINK of ways how to spell it incorrectly, maybe.

Frogger said:
Difficult to decipher, and you have to THINK of ways how to spell it incorrectly, maybe.

I usually spell all my words correctly, I just dont bother to put apostrophes in because THEY SUCK.

Gah i broke my keyboard!

Dorkfish said:
umm, question?

Why was McCloud's post deleted? I don't get it...

Guess it was thought as useless spam.
--
I DON'T EAT CRUMPETS OR SCONES ALL THE TIME WITH TEA and neither does 90% of the other British members apart from maybe Jack...

(Tea is hella nice though)

Cpt.McCloud said:
Guess it was thought as useless spam.
--
I DON'T EAT CRUMPETS OR SCONES ALL THE TIME WITH TEA and neither does 90% of the other British members apart from maybe Jack...

(Tea is hella nice though)

not to be offending but is it true that british have bad teeth?

Frogger said:
Uhm, does free dental mean anything to you?

well i am asking because i hear it on radio, read it in mad and people around me so i want any british person to either confirm or deny this. thats all iam asking for

Actually, yes, we all have horrible teeth. Somehow we've evolved from the Welfare State and depended on everything free! Or we just had screwed up genetics, probably. I was one of very few kids without braces.

Frogger said:
Actually, yes, we all have horrible teeth. Someone we've evolved from the Welfare State and depended on everything free! Or we just had screwed up genetics, probably. I was one of very few kids without braces.

i ll take that as a no. thnk u

Apparently Ohio is filled with hillbillies. That's the only one I've heard of. Not really true, at least the part that I'm in.

And there is the belief that there is nothing to do here. That's not true, we have, um, cedar point.:thumbsup:

There is the true one that we're better than Michigan, as Levesque stated earlier.

southern ontario canada

NO!! we do not live in igloos you steryotypical southern americans haha.

We dont all say EH

NO, stapelers arent illegal here

Back