Street fighter 4 Wii version confirmed

April fools?
last time i checked it was march 31,2009.
i wonder what calender u have.
I really hate making people look stupid but... look at Prinnys post.

Let the Wii Street Fighter crap die..

I know this is a joke, but still. Just play the damn thing on something else already.

I really hate making people look stupid but... look at Prinnys post.

it says today.....
wiichat must use a different calander/time.
EDIT: OOOOOOH now i see.
tushei, i hate my observation skills when it comes to reading.

it says today.....
wiichat must use a different calander/time.
EDIT: OOOOOOH now i see.
tushei, i hate my observation skills when it comes to reading.
Read the quote in the OP. It has the date of the article that Prin got the info from.

EDIT: okay there you go. You edited it while I posted this :lol:

Nice try. This is big time APRIL FOOLS. LOL. hilarious though.

Especially since the mario sprite is taken directly out of Brawl and photoshopped in.

I see no photo shopped images in my post

There was no photoshopery in my post

lolwut... I WANT IT!!!

Nice one. Should've inkied the Mario render with some motion swoosh. on the inky layer. Would've looked better.

A better April fools would have been a GOOD Sonic game or a brand new 2d one. Y'know like what they did with MegaMan or Bionic Commando.

...Or would that just be cruel... :devil:

what proves its fake is everytime you click on the scan you get sent to a hosting site.

Yes it was a April fools

I was hoping that there where some people on here with a scene of humor but it looks like there isnt that many

The no photoshopary thing is due to me not owning photoshop
Im a GIMP user

The quote was done by me and edited by Napalmbrain (you guys could see my writing a with ease)

A better April fools would have been a GOOD Sonic game or a brand new 2d one. Y'know like what they did with MegaMan or Bionic Commando.
Funnily I was thinking of doing a Sonic UK thing but I couldn't find any decent pics of our roads
But about that I wish that Sonic Jam on the game.com was a joke but it is a joke

what proves its fake is everytime you click on the scan you get sent to a hosting site.
That proves nothing
I have uploaded some scans that ive used in threads to image uploading sites before as some sites put up the "DONT STEEL OUR BANDWITDH" thing

The quote was done by me and edited by Napalmbrain (you guys could see my writing a with ease)
It's true, I admit it.

In retrospect, I think that saying they were "artist's impressions" like Bodine suggested would have worked better. It might also have worked better to hold off posting it until after midnight in America, since I did the date and quotes American-style.

It's true, I admit it.

In retrospect, I think that saying they were "artist's impressions" like Bodine suggested would have worked better. It might also have worked better to hold off posting it until after midnight in America, since I did the date and quotes American-style.
Ill leave it to you to post next years
I was going off UK time but press submit on the wrong thread
Like I said
THE WORDS BE YOUR FAULT

BRAIN STORM
Nintendo vs Sega - the game

Back