Superman Vs Spiderman

Almo said:
and this is a good thing why...?

Just saying because someone said he had a small cock.... I didn't say it was a good thing for me personally. Maybe for him and/or others

Superman can't bang normal chicks, he'd shoot right through their spine.

The only way he could was if he had a Kryptonite condom, but that would kill him.

Oh, I'm paraphrasing again.

Points to anyone who guesses from where.

I'm going to have to go with Spiderman > Superman.

All because I'm Canadian it doesn't mean I use the word "eh" whenever I say something.

Syntax said:
All because I'm Canadian it doesn't mean I use the word "eh" whenever I say something.

Amazing ability to decipher the use of stereotpying you have there.

Ever considered being an investigator?

Look Loaf if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. Also if your expecting me to flame/insult you its not going to happen. So if you have anything else to say to me please just send me a pm. Otherwise I suggest you quit flaming/insulting people for no reason whatsoever.

Syntax said:
Look Loaf if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. Also if your expecting me to flame/insult you its not going to happen. So if you have anything else to say to me please just send me a pm. Otherwise I suggest you quit flaming/insulting people for no reason whatsoever.

It's short-term entertainment; who gives a **** if you don't retaliate?

I dont adhere to suggestions, you're better off just being out of the loop altogether.

Ignorance is bliss you know.

meh, superman is too uppity.

SPIDERMAN:
New york is a real place.
He's funnier
younger
has actual problems
Is hated by the media
has cooler enemies
DC just sucks... although marvel is going gay with the whole City of Heroes thing.

super dupermanspider

After peter parker watches that epsidoe of dragon ball z where goku and vagita merge into one, he came up with a solution to defeate hilary clinton by merging with superman to become SJJSJJSJS4 Superdupermanspider.

Unforuntely they both die of aids in comic #998857.

But thats ok because luis lane and the red head became left wing lesbos and take over the world using the power of pms.

Shiftfallout said:
super dupermanspider

After peter parker watches that epsidoe of dragon ball z where goku and vagita merge into one, he came up with a solution to defeate hilary clinton by merging with superman to become SJJSJJSJS4 Superdupermanspider.

Unforuntely they both die of aids in comic #998857.

But thats ok because luis lane and the red head became left wing lesbos and take over the world using the power of pms.

Hey, that was tear-inducing.

Ever considered satirical journalism?

Brawny said:
DC just sucks... although marvel is going gay with the whole City of Heroes thing.

i agree. I actually worked with Avi Arad for a bit and he told me that even he thinks marvel is going a bit down hill. Hell they are hiding gambit for some reason.

Anyways, Marvel is actually working on their own MMORPG, so it makes sense they were being pissy about CoH.

Loaf-head said:
Hey, that was tear-inducing.

Ever considered satirical journalism?

Thank yous. I write something even better, movie scripts. I came up with the "milf and cookies" film idea which was pitched to a creative executive and then taken from me and given to Will Smith. Im pissed about that.

Last edited:
Yeah, I used to think that Stan Lee was the coolest guy ever. After reading many interviews and watching a lot of documentaries, it turns out he's just like every other crotchety old man...

Shiftfallout said:
Thank yous. I write something even better, movie scripts. I came up with the "milf and cookies" film idea which was pitched to a creative executive and then taken from me and given to Will Smith. Im pissed about that.

You should write something about your inability to detect sarcasm.

Loaf-head said:
You should write something about your inability to detect sarcasm.

actually i was thinking about writing something along the lines of how much you like man sausage. But no one wants to know about true stories right? ;)

Back