The Canadian Wii Finder *Revived w/ a new title*

Mississauga: Wal-Mart doesn't have it, BestBuy doesn't have it, Futureshop doesn't have it

Shipments unknown

Orangeville: Wal-Mart doesn't have it

Shipments unknown

ganton said:
the poeple at my local eb games just shut you down if you ask about there next shipments

haha me too. here's what happened when i called yesterday.

EB: "Hello"

Mii: "Hi, I'm calling about the Nintendo Wii."

EB: "Good Luck" *click*

Mii: :confused::(

Ditto, I do get the atmosphere that the people who answer the phones are really annoyed by questions regarding the Wii... if they just answer, it'd probably free up their lines because people would spread the news, but oh well.. their loss.

Btw, anyone know if USA shipment dates are the same for Canada? I've been hearing a lot on shipments coming in the 17th, and hell.. I might as well go camp like the rest if it's true.

Esco27 said:
Ditto, I do get the atmosphere that the people who answer the phones are really annoyed by questions regarding the Wii... if they just answer, it'd probably free up their lines because people would spread the news, but oh well.. their loss.

Btw, anyone know if USA shipment dates are the same for Canada? I've been hearing a lot on shipments coming in the 17th, and hell.. I might as well go camp like the rest if it's true.
sorry but canada is a contrie its like japan-uk diifernt contrie

ganton said:
sorry but canada is a contrie its like japan-uk diifernt contrie

Yeah, but we're usually generalized with the USA so just wondering... so any news on next shipment for Canada?

Well it seems nobody knows when they are arriving, but I don't know if people don't want to tell you because they want to buy one, or people just don't know!
I can't afford to take a random day off work to hunt for this machine for my wife...I guess no Wii until February....

MaXiMiUS said:
It's not "some random day", it's the 17th.

Exactly why I asked... I'm getting 2 different response that the 17th shipment is only for USA and the other saying Canada will get some at the 17th...

Somebody want to give us a final confirmation?

I'm in Canada, and it's the 17th. If you want somebody from the states to verify it in the US for you, you should be in an "American Wii Finder" topic, not a "Canadian Wii Finder" one ;)

Back