The Canadian Wii Finder *Revived w/ a new title*

MaXiMiUS said:
I'm in Canada, and it's the 17th. If you want somebody from the states to verify it in the US for you, you should be in an "American Wii Finder" topic, not a "Canadian Wii Finder" one ;)

Thanks a lot Maximus, I was just confirming Canadian shipment dates since, I am too, a Canadian. Where are you planning to go to get your Wii at the 17th?
I'm thinking of actually camping out at Best Buy, heh.

Good luck on the 17th, best of wishes~

Well most likely Best Buy have done there Shipment sales on fridays so its probably going to be Dec 15th and not Dec 17th :p

Probably going to Futureshop, it opens at 11 here, but I'll be on the highway by 10.

They sold out in about an hour last time (the 8th) here.

This is all assuming the rest of my options fall through. I've offered several people cash for their Wii's, and I'm constantly monitoring eBay for reasonably priced Wii's.

its all randomm...,my walmart got some today(10th) then sams may be getting one tommorow...then eb games gets some in thurs/fri! (all in london, canada)...i need a 3rd console for my friends x-mas? where can i get one? soon!

damnit, so Best Buy might be getting them on the 17th...but since they usually do fridays, they might get them on the 15th?

ahh so confusing!!

i don't know what to do!

I think ill just let the week progress and let the final shipment confirmations be released before planning anything.

Esco27 said:
Thanks a lot Maximus, I was just confirming Canadian shipment dates since, I am too, a Canadian. Where are you planning to go to get your Wii at the 17th?
I'm thinking of actually camping out at Best Buy, heh.

Good luck on the 17th, best of wishes~

Just to clarify:
They will be on sale the 17th ( a SUnday? for Best Buy...hmmm) or they arrive the 17th for sale the 18th?

Is this just Best Buy ?
Thanx
Ed

For Best Buy, check Friday the 15th, if not, check Sunday the 17th.

For every other store, Sunday the 17th.

Esco27 said:
For Best Buy, check Friday the 15th, if not, check Sunday the 17th.

For every other store, Sunday the 17th.

hooray for clarification!

I'm excited! I already tried camping at futureshop this past Friday, which was dumb, because the shipment ACTUALLY came in at Best Buy...

All i ended up with was being tired for school that day :(

Haha, and remember that Holiday Season Store Times are in effect, so extended hours for many stores! Be sure to check, usually found at their website, or call them ;)

If you don't mind me asking, just how did you confirm all this?
Everytime i EVER ASKED ABOUT DELIVERIES AND THE LIKE AT THE STORES THE RESPONSE HAS BEEN WHAT i WOULD EXPECT FROM MONKEES..........lol
Regards
Ed

Esco27 said:
Haha, and remember that Holiday Season Store Times are in effect, so extended hours for many stores! Be sure to check, usually found at their website, or call them ;)
Phoning has been an eye opener as well.
Half the time its busy and the other half it is the wrong department.
It is frustrating as hell!
Working 9 to 5 and Wii hunting don't mix very well IMHO
Regards
Ed

hope on the horizon! (maybe...)

Called Zellers at Oakridge in Vancouver today at 2pm... they had just sold their last Wii ten minutes earlier... they actually got some on a sunday.

I for one don't believe that the country is going to be totally dry until the 17th... Wiis can show up anywhere at any time.... I was told they come in via courier, sometimes at odd times. Intuition tells me calling Zellers and Wal-Mart every morning and afternoon is the way to go.

I heard that one of our wal-marts was supposedly getting some this thursday...this was just from an overheard phone call while unsuccessfully waiting in line last saturday at Zellers.

I think Wal-Mart is random......

Back