The Canadian Wii Finder *Revived w/ a new title*

yup

Best Buy in London, Ontario is getting some on Fri..the 15th and walmart supercenter in london got 19 this morning! GOING ON FRI TO GET MY 3RD WII!

Ok, just came back from my trip and in Montreal, as from now, wiis are sold out, all the walmarts in Montreal got some today and sold them at same time they received them. o_O I cant believe there are that many people who are camping Montreal's walmarts. Futureshop in Marche Central got some today but sold out. Hey for the 17th do you guys think waiting 4-5 hours before the opening willl get me one? Or should I come earlier?

The Best Buy in my area said they didn't know when they were getting more...but Fridays seem to be there day.

called futureshop tonight, they arent getting any for the 12th, the guy said they come via curior so I asked if friday they usually get their main shipment and he said yeah. I am in ottawa

maclawa said:
called futureshop tonight, they arent getting any for the 12th, the guy said they come via curior so I asked if friday they usually get their main shipment and he said yeah. I am in ottawa

futureshop in vancouver told me it might be any day this week.. sometimes they come into work, and the stock guys have piled a bunch of wiis on the counter of the gaming department, I was also told they arrive by courier, and that they never know when.

My radar (haha, I have wii radar now apparently) and gut are telling me there will be wii consoles in stores tomorrow (the 12th), it's been several days since anyone got a sizeable drop, and the 12th has been floating around quietly. 12 is also my favorite number (it's pronounced 'twulve').

Tip: when you call a store, don't ask a simple yes/no question.. it's too easy for them to get rid of you this way. Just say "Hi, I'm calling about the Wii."

This will force them to formulate a thought, and believe me, it works! They'll start talking about it "well, usually this and this happens, people who got one went about it like this and this.... etc..."

They know the score, even if they're discouraged from giving away info on the phone. Lots of staff are pretty nice and helpful, they feel good about sharing their knowlege -
Whereas if you just ask if they have any Wiis, it's begging for "No. *click*"

Don't expect canadian wal marts to have them, mine aren't going to. Just came back from Futureshop, they recieved 5 and me and my friend would've been 6 and 7. Good news is we were 40 minutes late, so it's not like we just missed it.

Back