The Funniest Quote, Thread, etc. You Have Seen Online

Brawl_Luigi

Banned
May 7, 2007
The title says it all. State funny comments, quotes, etc. that you have seen online.

Mine has to be from a YouTube video's comments.

Situation: Somebody spelt "respect" wrong.

Member: You Splet respect wrong.

Reply: Ya, you should check your spelling because you spelt "you spelt it wrong" wrong.

Lawl

pr
Luigi! said:
Did i0n ever get back to you on [my problem avatar] massages you forwarded? When he has, just PM me. -Luigi!
:lol::lol:

what makes it funnier is that you made the thread just after i lol'd at your PM :lol::lol:

i0n... returning PMs... *snicker*

idjut said:
pr:lol::lol:

what makes it funnier is that you made the thread just after i lol'd at your PM :lol::lol:

Whoops.
Better check my spelling.

EDIT: NEW VERSION OF PM: Did i0n ever get back to you on my avatar problem messages you forwarded? When he has, just PM me. -Luigi!

Luigi! said:
Whoops.
Better check my spelling.

EDIT: NEW VERSION OF PM: Did i0n ever get back to you on my avatar problem messages you forwarded? When he has, just PM me. -Luigi!

i'm so tired i didn't even see that typo :lol::lol:

Originally Posted by smyth
a buddy of mine has his default pickup line:

* My buddy to a girl at the bar: hey want to f*** and grab a slice of pizza?
* girl just looks at him all pissed off... or calls him an a-hole or something to that effect
* My buddy in response: What you don't like pizza?!?!?!?

he gets slapped a lot, which is funny to me so i don't mind the fact to much that he uses it so often. But the weird part is he thinks it hilarious, and i actually know of 1 case where it worked, however that's the only time that i know of that it ever worked and he still insists that it's a great line and continues to use it.
I'm not one for "pick-up/chat-up" lines though.

Best thing iv ever read i think online, its from the best worst chat up lines thread

Back