The have you seen me online thread.

I know I kept sending invite after invite lol because someone was sending me an invite and I was trying to bring you.How did @redwing play?

Redwing #9 Lol, that's a boot.

He was good. I wouldn't mind playing with him again. Anyone over lvl 25 is better than random picks from the crowd.

Lol it is never heard of it.But hes ok he will get better I think hes on a team idk did anyone add you yet?

So is there a swearing in ceremony... do I get a sword over each shoulder, how does this work?

Lol na you dont have to do that I already seen how you play you have some skills.But I dont think imma make a clan now because I might shift to 007 blood stone for ps3.Time to time I might jump on goldeneye 007.

Never seen you guys online but I play conflict not goldeneye. Names the same as my user name here

PrinceLuigi, DaisyFan are all-but unstoppable. D-rugs and Kid A put up a fight but I can kill them more than visa versa. xSolidSnake is now rank 44, but I remember seeing him and killing when he was in the 20s. My only problem with him is the cheating! When he was a 24, he was using the Masterton and Proxy mines! Once I kill him and use his gun on him it's fun to see him get frustrated...

(+)(+)(+)(+) from here is pretty good and Xet's not bad either. Muzika's accuracy is pretty amazing too, over 25%! Will be adding everyone else I haven't from the code-exchange thread momentarily so look forward to playing the rest of you! If I don't respond to your party invite, I'm probably in a game already so please come join my game!

(BTW, I'm about to rank to LVL 41, currently rank 114, but used to be 79. Could join a clan if we're all made of the right stuff....)

-IGGUS

PrinceLuigi, DaisyFan are all-but unstoppable. D-rugs and Kid A put up a fight but I can kill them more than visa versa. xSolidSnake is now rank 44, but I remember seeing him and killing when he was in the 20s. My only problem with him is the cheating! When he was a 24, he was using the Masterton and Proxy mines! Once I kill him and use his gun on him it's fun to see him get frustrated...

(+)(+)(+)(+) from here is pretty good and Xet's not bad either. Muzika's accuracy is pretty amazing too, over 25%! Will be adding everyone else I haven't from the code-exchange thread momentarily so look forward to playing the rest of you! If I don't respond to your party invite, I'm probably in a game already so please come join my game!

(BTW, I'm about to rank to LVL 41, currently rank 114, but used to be 79. Could join a clan if we're all made of the right stuff....)

-IGGUS

I've seen some proxy mines out on the game too when I was the highest level'ed player playing... and I don't have them yet. So how is this possible?

obviously, when playing as the Hero, you have advanced weaponry...

But I have seen a few things that caught my attention as well..........

Back