The marijuana thread.

I made a wooden bowl in construction class this week and i tested it out today... Its about 60% done but it hits like a ****ing beast. :lol:

Less dangerous than cigs, Would bring in a shitload of cash for the government, nobodies been killed from it(except that kid in Harold and Kumar during that commercial. He doesn't count :lol:). Legalize it I guess.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baeT3g7udho[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1CvW38cHA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J10w3FuCwfQ[/ame]

dude is amazing... i love the last video. :lol:

Last edited:
...nobodies been killed from it

Friend of mine was on it, developed schizophrenia (it increases your susceptibility to the illness by a factor of four) and ended up killing himself. I know it's not a direct relation, but you'd be stupid not to realise the risks.

i wont even read this whole thread....

But I had the wacky tobaccy on NYE...

Damn wasnt bad for a try. No Im not hooked, and no I havent dont it since. Would I do it again? IF I'm with the same group, probably.

I dont think I had enough for it to have too much of an effect, but it just felt like being heavily drunk (which I pretty much was at the time anyway), and time went VERY quickly. I did manage to have a decent wander though, no idea how I got there...but I got there...

Should it be legalised........ no. Cept for maybe medicinal purposes...maybe.

It would no longer be fun if it was legalised...come on.

Lmao Andthen, I was more talking about the direct risk from actually smoking it. Of course there is some risk from the problems it may cause.

And plus, I was going for more humor than anything on that part.

Illegal. It's just uncomfortable to be around.

I dont think I had enough for it to have too much of an effect, but it just felt like being heavily drunk (which I pretty much was at the time anyway), and time went VERY quickly. I did manage to have a decent wander though, no idea how I got there...but I got there...
Ha, I don't think it worked. It often doesn't on the first time.
If you were heavily drunk and you smoked it and it actually worked, you would have probably been throwing up.
Weed +alcohol is a bad combination for most people, except the heavy smokers but it even screws them over sometimes.

I'm gonna quit smoking next week... gonna try and see if I can get rid of my HPPD.

Ha, I don't think it worked. It often doesn't on the first time.
If you were heavily drunk and you smoked it and it actually worked, you would have probably been throwing up.
Weed +alcohol is a bad combination for most people, except the heavy smokers but it even screws them over sometimes.

I'm gonna quit smoking next week... gonna try and see if I can get rid of my HPPD.

Sometimes not even the third

birdman is here??
ha ha cool.

but sorry sho i love smoking weed :]
i respect that you won't betray yourself and smoke but you didn't mention whether it should be illegal or be legalized.

Meh i don't mind if it becomes legal as long as nobody smokes it around me :thumbsup:
I know one of my friends uses it to relax & he's still normal so as said i guess it's ok.

Back