The marijuana thread.

^yeah it is, but I think he just made alot of new fans.

While I don't care if he smokes or not, he really shouldn't be doing it.

If you disagree with a law in America, there are methods of protesting it without simply ignoring it. That's irresponsible of anyone, especially one of his caliber who is a role model to many children, and is pretty much a representative of the country.

If it were legal I wouldn't care. Since it's illegal, he shouldn't have, simple as that.

I personally think it's awesome that he got caught.

An olympic world record holding swimmer that smokes weed. Kinda shows that it's not as bad for you as many people think.

Then again since he is a role model he should be careful with that stuff. I know if I were a world record swimmer I wouldn't let someone take a picture of me hitting a bong.

Ive been high the last two days. I smoked 4 bowls yesterday and i lost it completely. :lol:

It didn't even feel like i was in my body at one point. Just some weird **** i cant really explain i guess.. i just smoked till i couldn't smoke anymore...:lol:

i would because i am not ashamed of what i do, and soo many people believe it is a bad thing.
also because i am not going to censor my life because people wanna take pictures of me.

That's disgusting.

Do you know how many kids look up to athletes now? They're pretty much like second parents. There are barely any teenagers like yourself that care about Phelps. Everyone just forgets about the Olympics right after they happen, but still, there are kids who want to be like them when they grow up. Teenagers that applaud him smoking weed over his achievements are not going to make anything out of themselves. Those kids possibly are.

is marijuana legal in the United Kingdom.
Where I live (canada) it is strict!
Under 16, fined.
16+ fined and arrested (taken to court)
dealing at any age (jail time, fined, and taken to court)

Last edited by a moderator:
It isn't technically legal anywhere in the world.

Back