The Official Pokemon Ingame Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
impossable to beat with 1 pokemon. could u change you sigg or make it at least as funny as boz`s siggy.

This is coming from the guy who tried a Mudcap combined speed run lol jk!

Mudcap is possible you just gotta be good with the little dude!

impossable to beat with 1 pokemon. could u change you sigg or make it at least as funny as boz`s siggy.

How d'you like George Lopez XD

This is coming from the guy who tried a Mudcap combined speed run lol jk!

Mudcap is possible you just gotta be good with the little dude!

Exactly. You can still evolve him :p

Dofus est un dofus kamas, le joueur incarne un ou plusieurs personnages. On y retrouve une multitude acheter des dofus kamas et d'¨¦quipements en tout genre, une vingtaine de m¨¦tiers diff¨¦rents et plus d'une centaine de monstres r¨¦partis en diff¨¦rentes zones sur les 10 000 dofus kamas pas cher (portions de carte, sur lesquelles l'on se d¨¦place d'ailleurs comme sur une carte) formant l'univers de achat dofus kamas, dont 99% ne sont accessibles qu'aux abonn¨¦s.

I'm sorry sir, can you translate that in English?

Does anyone understand him?

I'll be starting as soon as I find my Ruby version lol

Dofus is dofus kamas, him player incarnates or several characters. One and finds dofus units multitude to to buy kamas AND d'¨¦quipements in any kind, units score off m¨¦tiers diff¨¦rents AND extra of a hundred off monsters r¨¦partis in 000 diff¨¦rentes zones South them 10 dofus kamas not to expensive (portions off chart, the south which one d¨¦place besides South like is united chart) forming the universe off purchase dofus kamas, from of which accessible 99% are only with the abonn¨¦s. that is the best i can translate it

Dofus is dofus kamas, him player incarnates or several characters. One and finds dofus units multitude to to buy kamas AND d'¨¦quipements in any kind, units score off m¨¦tiers diff¨¦rents AND extra of a hundred off monsters r¨¦partis in 000 diff¨¦rentes zones South them 10 dofus kamas not to expensive (portions off chart, the south which one d¨¦place besides South like is united chart) forming the universe off purchase dofus kamas, from of which accessible 99% are only with the abonn¨¦s. that is the best i can translate it

was a good try but sorry to say, I don't understand a word! Yeah it all seems gibber gabbish to me

hmm...Wingull or Tailow...

was a good try but sorry to say, I don't understand a word! Yeah it all seems gibber gabbish to me

hmm...Wingull or Tailow...
Your trying to do a monotype of flying right and i think he might be talking about another game

Also i have a beduw that uses cut so would that count towards monotype?!

Ya, that counts towards monotype. Also, for sake of mention, having HM users, as long as they don't attack in battle, don't break any rules of the single pokemon challenge, and are allowed.

Oh trust me, I've done it plenty of times. It's incredibly easy with any pokemon with atleast average base stats, and a good movepool. Good examples are Scyther, Infernape, Swampert, most legendaries, and other powerhouses such as Tyranitar or Salamence. Most starter pokemon are good enough to beat the entire game alone, too.

I really wish this hadn't have died such a long time ago. :/
I was searching google for Pokémon game challenges, and this thread was the first thing that came up.
Even though no one is here to approve, I plan on completing Emerald using only a team of Zubats.
This is sort of a single (Or 'duplicate') unevolved challenge. I'm sure I can do it. I just wish some one was here...I will update as much as I can, mostly for myself.

Alright, I have abndoned the 'team' idea, and I'm going for a combined Unevolved/Single challenged with my Zubat. Here are the updates:

Pokémon:

Mudkip Lv 15 (I had to use him for all required battles and Roxanne so I could ride the boat to Granite Cave, where the first Zubats are.)
Tackle, Growl, Mud-Slap, Water Gun

Zubat Lv 9 (I just caught him before I went to bed)
Leech Life, Supersonic

Now I'll catch a Zigzagoon or something as an HM slave and go back to Littleroot and fight all the trainers I skipped. C: Wish me luck, no one!

Certainly approved, but... yeah, dead thread is dead, and probably going to remain so with my Nuzlocke Challenge thread around now...

Damn my computer failing. -.-

Single type

I'm going to do the Single type challenge.
Game: Moemon Emerald. A hack of pokemon Emerald were all the sprites are really cute moe anime chibis.
Pokemon: Shedninja.

Yeah. Shedninja. I love that little thing. Now because if its one HP and ability I'm going to alter the rules just a little bit against gyms and trainers. Mostly for so I stand a chance against the Rock, Fire, and Flying gyms.

Wish me luck guys! [STRIKE] I'm going to need so many revives! :sick:[/STRIKE]

This thread being alive got my hopes up, and squashed them like a fly on a truck windshield moving at 130 mph.

Will be remaking this thread for B/W. Yaaaaaaay... Link coming eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back