The Official Pokemon Ingame Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like picking up that damn pokemong Ruby version and kicking ass with a Swampert on solo now!

Go for it Fraz, and if you do, keep us posted; we'll have a thread revival on our hands! :D

Go for it Fraz, and if you do, keep us posted; we'll have a thread revival on our hands! :D

Damn right we will! Saved by the wannabe mods of WIICHAT lol just kidding really.

Right now im thinking what Pokemon to use(there's frikin millions)and then after that I have to find out where my game cartridge is

... I used to be a wannabe mod. =P

You want to do a challenge but your Ruby is missing? ... -.-;

Well, you should definatly decide the challenge before deciding which pokes to use. Especially if you're going to do monotype.

... I used to be a wannabe mod. =P

You want to do a challenge but your Ruby is missing? ... -.-;

Well, you should definatly decide the challenge before deciding which pokes to use. Especially if you're going to do monotype.

Monotype would require A LOT of HM's and TM's just to get moves that are super effective against those pokemon that can easily wipe out your team. I might do mono, not sure, would laugh if someone said "Imma do a monotype speedrun on Pearl, mah pokemon's Palkia!" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SO MUCH FAIL!!!

I've been thinking about starting with Pichu and making him a Pikachu and ending game with him if it was solo, would be challenging because of low stats and I think one of the defences are terribly low but I still have to think it over.

and monotype would have to be...something like Flying, nobody uses Flying types except to use Fly and for those weak bug and grass pokemon, but I see alot more in Flying pokemon(My sister barely uses Flying pokemon and she's better then me)

A single poke challenge with Pichu (or even Pikachu, unless you spam wild encounters for a Light Ball) would be insanely tough... I think someone on youtube's done it before, though. Probably 3rd generation.

Ya, nobody uses flying, lol. That's be a rough monotype, if you're up for the challenge, go for it. That'd be a good claim to fame.

A single poke challenge with Pichu (or even Pikachu, unless you spam wild encounters for a Light Ball) would be insanely tough... I think someone on youtube's done it before, though. Probably 3rd generation.

Ya, nobody uses flying, lol. That's be a rough monotype, if you're up for the challenge, go for it. That'd be a good claim to fame.

I've made up my mind, i'll be starting my un-epic and full of fails Flying type journey tomorrow, I'll be doing an hour an day and if I don't do an hour(unless I just plain forget like I do)then i'll stack another hour up, so I actually make progress this time

Skarmory/Dragonite/Gliscore/Gyarados/Toge[strike]kill[/strike]kiss/Murkrow/Yanmega/Salamence/Rotom-F/etc.

There's a LOT of good flying types out there if you ask me. I'd do a run through myself, but I don't want to bugger my data just for that.
I know I can't trade/battle anymore but maybe someday we'll get a modem that uses WEP security incription codes again and I'll be all set up...Hopefully.

Skarmory/Dragonite/Gliscore/Gyarados/Toge[strike]kill[/strike]kiss/Murkrow/Yanmega/Salamence/Rotom-F/etc.

There's a LOT of good flying types out there if you ask me. I'd do a run through myself, but I don't want to bugger my data just for that.
I know I can't trade/battle anymore but maybe someday we'll get a modem that uses WEP security incription codes again and I'll be all set up...Hopefully.

Yes yes, but where is a simple, clueless person like me going to get them in pokemon ruby lol, yeah im a dope

OOOHHHH Ruby! I was thinking Platinum. I could do a Saphire playthrough come to think of it...
Wait, nevermind, my 360 said I can't. Sorry
=p

jokes

Rotom-F. ... Yeah.

OOOHHHH Ruby! I was thinking Platinum. I could do a Saphire playthrough come to think of it...
=p

jokes

Tell your 360 to go get the RROD. ;)

=p

jokes

DONT TRUST TEH 360! Don't worry I don't trust my PS3 either XD

ok well, i'm going to start with a hatched Pidgey(I hope)

Sorry i have been waiting for a post back from you anyway i have all badges i got torterra to lvl 56 ithink im too lazy to look right now and im going to take on the E4 soon and as you noticed i did revive the post

Here's a challenge for you: MAdkip Mode (Pokemon R/S/E)
Beat the game with ONLY Mudkip and his evolutions. No HM Slaves. Mudkip's evolutions can learn al REQUIRED HMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back