The Official Wiichat MOHH2 Lobby Thread

yeah this isnt going well. there is no one left. and im lagging like crazy due to the rain.

whats going on. well no one made any promises but this is crazy. the 2 people thing does suck but no one will enter if there is no one so i am staying. like the rule that dzapper made. i will wait 15 minutes if no one shows im gone.

EDIT:kcblack and dzapper. i repped both of you for coming to the match. maybe we will see more success next week.

Last edited:
anyone gonna be hittin this up tonite?

just got this game this weekend, and absolutely love it! addicted to the online multiplayer

will there be a wiichat room? yall down?

there was a game yesturday and almost no one came. please try to come on friday at 7:00 EST. renz the game did have a password.

Yeah, I saw ya'll talking about it, but I wasn't able to play cause I had to study. I had my test today though, so I'll be ready to play all night.

its ok. i suspected something like that. it was snow and raining here in canada, so i lagged a lot. the game got cut off like 2 times. but just make surre to come on friday same time. hope to actually see people there on a FRIDAY.:lol:

I'm trying to...but for some reason my nintendo wifi usb thingy is messing up. I doesn't read that I'm online...yet I'm posting...hmm...

KCBlack said:
Bout to come in right now.

EDIT: Damn, only 2 ppl? And sorry about killing you Dzapper >.< my cousin was playing. I'll check again a lil later and see if there's anymore people on...
LOL! I was wondering why you were shooting at me! But it's alright, hopefully we can have a better turnout next week. Maybe I should just take the passwords off of the games. We'll see how that turns out.

Sorry, just jumped on.

I played the sniper only room, but since it include a pistol and grenades, it didn't make it sniping fun. then I went to the Sewer "Noobs only" room. Which I know is an open invitation for people with experience to clean up on noobs. Oh well. I got the hang of it after a while. I finished the night sniping across the sewer with the other team's sniper. That was actually fun, until they got a second sniper.

like the the original post says, there will be a game on friday. i play all the time too, but the one on friday is for us wiichaters.

Back