The Popular/Highly Rated Games You Hate...

My god the Wii owns... said:
Never played Tekken or New Super Mario Bros., but from gameplay footage I know exactly what you're talking about. I also don't like the Banjo games or DK64, and really want to love Metroid Prime, but it is pretty boring. I wish it wasn't so based on exploration. But apparently, that's what Metroid's all about. I think Guitar Hero's OK.

And Halo. Wtf.

OH YEAH! And the Final Fantasy games. Lot's of RPGs, actually. And Pokemon. And Sims. And WoW. And GTA. And Gears of War. And Call Of Duty is getting boring, I hope Modern Warfare is fun.
I think to save yourself the effort, you should've posted what you do like. Probably be a shorter list... Lol.

Oh, and I have Crazy Taxi for the Gamecube. Isn't bad. I don't see what's so bad about it (albeit very short).

legend of zeda games...they are just no fun for me, but if course i'm going to die of plague if i dont get twilight princess cuz ppl say it's so freakin amazing

S.S. said:
lmao, you actually tried it!?! =P
Is it more surpirsing that he did try it, or that it was hyped (i.e. Many people wanting to try it)?

Either way, it's a sad sad outcome...

Halo (the Halo from 2000 would have been friggn awesome), Gothic 3 (hyped in Germany), Guild Wars, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Metal Gear Solid.

Last edited:
For me mario kart ds was a dissapointment. It was OK but the console version was way better. you just can't sit on a couch with your friends and play it like you could with double dash.

Wiiplay- The game just plane sucks all the stuff on there is like a 5minute Trial

Xbox 360 (Not game but hey)- Way overrated only thing I notice good about it was XBL/Graphics/ And it got lucky on few games and everyone that has 360 totally just degrades the Wii. Well to all you xbox 360 playa's out there the Xbox had plenty of time and still has much more to add its epic games (Which it did) but now its the Wii's Turn!

Sorry if you like the 360 dont mean to flame but it is overated :scared:

Back