This is driving me crazyyy

Limbo

God Among Rabbids
Nov 20, 2006
Tampa, FL
I've been looking everywhere, on this site and others. I'm trying extremely hard to get my hands on a Wii. I've waited in two different lines, and narrowly missed the cut-off in both.

I've heard of shipments on Sunday, unfortunately I won't have access to a ride, and Sunday's out of the question. So...what's my next chance? I spent a lot of time saving up for a Wii, and it's killing me that I can't get a hold of one. Does anyone know ANY useful info at this point?

Buy it eBay. Bought one for $200.00 - most of the time the 'winner' backs out and you can buy it from the seller at a decent rate. eBay has rules for sellers - they must have x% positive feedback, at least 50 ratings and snap a pic of the receipt too.

I'm hoping I don't have to use Ebay. I know it's irrational, but I really hate using Ebay, and unless stores stop getting shipments, I'm gonna try to avoid it. Thanks for the idea though, it's nice to get a response :D

I know everyone's sick of seeing these damn threads, but I've been trying really hard to get a Wii, and a lot of you on the forum seem to know quite a bit about the shipments.

Thanks guys >.<

.....well thats some bad luck you have.....I geuss you could preorder it......if you really wanted to be sure to get one... look up at were its says home, profile, and new posts.....and then it says wii pre order.....check that out...

you could also use Amazon.com

You're just going to have to wait it out in the mornings of new shipment arrivals until the demand lowers.. hopefully that'll be before Christmas for you, but I dunno. They sell like crazy. I lucked out at Gamestop.. call your gamestop and ask when the next shipment arrives. My gamestop knew that new Wii's would come friday and to come at 7, which is what I did and I got it. After attempting to get one at Target, I'll never buy a new release console at a big box store, it's darn near impossible.

Hope you get one soon.

Back