Vacations

Not this year. Next year I'm going on a trip to Europe and we visit like six different countries. Pretty expensive, but I'm really looking forward to it—even moreso because it's with friends rather than family.

Other than that, I so want to move to the East Coast. My people live there.

=0 make sure that something like "Taken" happens 2 you! :lol:

i dont really visit alot
I do go to Six Flags, Knots, or Disneyland every summer tho
Oh and Water parks like Soak City USA

Got back from Zante this morning. All I can say is, I want to go back right now =(

Don't do it you'll die. The heat really is unberable.
Mind, it is rather funny to see the muslim women swimming in the sea with all their gear on. They look like those Dementer things off harry potter.

Lmao!
I saw them in their get up when we were in Universal studios, it was 105 farenheit that day. Why like why.

And yah, I think if we did decide to go somewhere like that, we'd go when it's not the hottest time of year =p. Have you been there then?

Awhh cool =)

Haven't I read you say you don't like the heat at all though? So for someone who copes really well with VERY hot weather, it wouldn't be as bad amirite?

Awhh cool =)

Haven't I read you say you don't like the heat at all though? So for someone who copes really well with VERY hot weather, it wouldn't be as bad amirite?
I wouldn't worry about the heat that much.
When I was in Egypt I found it was slightly hotter than in Florida.
Different type of climate mind you. Really dry instead of like tropical humid stuff.

I wouldn't worry about the heat that much.
When I was in Egypt I found it was slightly hotter than in Florida.
Different type of climate mind you. Really dry instead of like tropical humid stuff.

I find that once it gets past a certain temperature (say, 36*C), it's too hot to tell the difference between, say, 38*C and 42*C. All that you know is that your skin will produce melanine pretty fast to show it's being damaged, and the risk of developing skin cancer is high.

That is...If you're silly enough to be out at the hottest part of the day without suncream and poper SPF clothing for protection. I was up at the beach for two weeks when the highs would reach maybe...39*C on one day and hovered around there for another two and didn't get sunburnt at all...Thankfully our unit was about 100m walk back from the beach, so I would just walk back after about 4-5 hours in the water. I don't like lying out in the sun that much, unless I'm actually doing something...Like making sand castles...or burial pits:D

I want to go to Australia during their winter some time, but the plane journey doesn't sound appealing at all. Plus, it costs a bunch. :/

Back